Woohoo!!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1116 posts and Mitch finally hits one........Good post.....and so true........... Summiteer is right.
p.s. some of their smiles are bigger and last longer than the guys riding the big sleds.

Those guys make a very good point.. Learn to ride a sled and make it do what you want it to. That way when you get more power you get to ride the sled not get taken for a ride.. Good jobs man..

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1116 posts and Mitch finally hits one........Good post.....and so true........... Summiteer is right.
p.s. some of their smiles are bigger and last longer than the guys riding the big sleds.

:d:dTake enough swings at the ball and eventually you're gonna hit one.:d:d

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha congratulations summiteer. :d and i get what your saying. its just gunna be a pain in the a$$ to watch my friend lance blast past me with his m8 and not being able to do anything!:mad:

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son is 20 years old and he is still riding a 97 500 Summit. He has rode that sled now for about six years and it takes him where ever the bigger sleds go. He has ridden bigger sleds and handles them quite fine but he is too cheap to buy a bigger one; Why buy one on my own when I can ride dads old one?? He actually cut his teeth on a 1980 250 twin Polaris Gemani and yes he used to tag along on quite a few sledding trips back into the foothills west of Sundre and Caroline, it was amazing to see where that little sled would go and the kid knew no fear back then and he would go wherever we would go.

Billy Boy:cool:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son is 20 years old and he is still riding a 97 500 Summit. He has rode that sled now for about six years and it takes him where ever the bigger sleds go. He has ridden bigger sleds and handles them quite fine but he is too cheap to buy a bigger one; Why buy one on my own when I can ride dads old one?? He actually cut his teeth on a 1980 250 twin Polaris Gemani and yes he used to tag along on quite a few sledding trips back into the foothills west of Sundre and Caroline, it was amazing to see where that little sled would go and the kid knew no fear back then and he would go wherever we would go.

I appreciate everything you have said. Riding as a family is TOP SHELF......but your statement.." it takes him where ever the bigger sleds go" is stretching it a bit dont ya think?:d

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The kids light but if he keeps drinking beer like it is his last day on earth he will need to beef up the suspension lol

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those summit 500's were really good sleds.. They actually won there class for like 2 or 3 years at the jackson hole hill climbs.. But yah snotty a rev800 or a M8 thats set-up faily well and with good rider would be see yah later on a hill.. But the 500 is light sowould be really good in the boondockin situations..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sort of the same thing here, my son is 18 and rides a 99- 700 RMK. He's really enjoyed the sled and never complained...he smiled real big the other day when I told him he'd be riding a 800 Rev this year...that being said, the 700 has made him a very capable rider and the Rev will make him ride even better.

Top Bottom