Woohoo!!!!

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally after what seems like years of beggin the parents to buy a skidoo they finally did!!!! its a polaris indy 700. and im a newbie again but this time to snowmobiling. any tips will be greatly apreciated!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Finally after what seems like years of beggin the parents to buy a skidoo they finally did!!!! its a polaris indy 700. and im a newbie again but this time to snowmobiling. any tips will be greatly apreciated!

...First tip, It is a SLED, Not a skidoo ! :eek: Enjoy & ride safe ! :):beer:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hugs where divied up and sorry bout the little vocabulary mistake:d its an 01, 128 inch track. me and clint/boy started it up yesterday and thick white smoke poared out of the hood. is this a bad thing or could it be a result of old fuel or not being started for a long time?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both. Let it run for awhile and see if it clears out. Possibly residual oil in the crankcase. Put some fresh fuel in it too.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant even get it started now! i almost had r at the first dozen pulls but after that it wouldnt even turn over:(

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably fouled the spark plugs with the old fuel, try replacing or at least clean the old plugs and try again.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that image resizer didnt work. it said that i cant upload that type of file. :(

And im very embarrased to say that I HAVE NO IDEA about sleds! i no next to nothing which is why i am asking for help.:eek: the sled says polaris indy on the side and im trying to upload pics so you can see for yourself.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
polaris.jpg

see if that works!

Top Bottom