Wondering

gr8tdragon

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, was wondering if someone would join me for Sno mo days poker run next Saturday at Alberta Beach. I run a old sled, 1990 Mach 1. I thought I had a riding partner for the run but he backed out. I still going but would rather do the run with someone else. PM me if your interseted. This is my sled .

IMGP2068.jpg

IMGP2069.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hey Bogger, mind if i ride with you guys too. You guys doing the atv rally on Monday too?

Always welcome, doing the sled ride for sure....not too sure on the ATV rally...that will be a last minute call, But saturday we are a go for sure. Ride the rally and if people want we can have a BBQ & fire post ride at my place.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Bogger, RMK700 and I are going to meet at Ecko Marine at 9.

K, I'll find out who is all comming with me and see if we can meet up. We stage at my place and ride from home, 15 minute ride to echo from home

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger, pm me directions to your place. Myself and the wife are going to join in the festivities. Let me know what we can bring for the after the ride festivities.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember to bring insurance & reg with you usually a large police presents and some time a little rude

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger, RMK700 and I are going to meet at Ecko Marine at 9.

Always welcome, doing the sled ride for sure....not too sure on the ATV rally...that will be a last minute call, But saturday we are a go for sure. Ride the rally and if people want we can have a BBQ & fire post ride at my place.

Sounds good, like gr8tdragon said we'll be meeting at Echo Marine at 9, so try and meet us there. We'll wait there for you guys. I sent you a pm with my cell number, i think i gave it to you last year but not sure.

Top Bottom