Wonder if they are coming back for their damage deposit???

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a call from the police to go to one of my rentals....Anyone in the restoration business???they even cored a nice hole in the foundation to steal power...

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Grow-op............... Looks like they harvested and ran.........:(
hope you get something back from them!!!!

Nope,the police harvested it,hydro cut the power and then they called....nobody got caught...

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well dang, it's damn near all set up....

Might get a better ROI if you were to just set it back up?

j/k :d :d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit thanks i better not go home now.......:eek::d lol

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking:d Sorry, it's not funny I'd be some pissed.:rant:

That is a good idea...but the police took all the good lights:( ...Oh well I have had rentals for a long time and this is my first grow op....Kind of my fault for not checking up on the place more...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are in the rental business aswell so to me this is not funny at all.

BUT at the same time...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hope you get it all squared up man

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are in the rental business aswell so to me this is not funny at all.

BUT at the same time...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hope you get it all squared up man

Just an eye opener for me to do more periodic checks on my places....Because I rented this place to an asian couple in their late fifties....they were very nice people(except for the fact that they were obviously a front) :beer::beer::beer:
Rent was always on time and they informed me when they rented that they spend a lot of time out of the country..

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Just an eye opener for me to do more periodic checks on my places....Because I rented this place to an asian couple in the late fifties....they were very nice people(except for the fact that they were obviously a front) :beer::beer::beer:
Rent was always on time and they informed me when they rented that they spend a lot of time out of the country..

wow..... those are some long time tennants....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an eye opener for me to do more periodic checks on my places....Because I rented this place to an asian couple in the late fifties....they were very nice people(except for the fact that they were obviously a front) :beer::beer::beer:

thats crazy man,,, these peeps are smart,,,

is there water damage or maybe you lucky and only been running 6 months??

house looks pretty new as well?

good luck,, we just replaced all are High intensity's hear at work, they buzzing too much in showroom,, they were 12 of them in dumpster yesterday I was like wtf we should sell these,,, they all worked fine I was considering one for the garage be nioce and bright lol

sorry to hear,, I wanna check it out lets go...

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats crazy man,,, these peeps are smart,,,

is there water damage or maybe you lucky and only been running 6 months??

house looks pretty new as well?

good luck,, we just replaced all are High intensity's hear at work, they buzzing too much in showroom,, they were 12 of them in dumpster yesterday I was like wtf we should sell these,,, they all worked fine I was considering one for the garage be nioce and bright lol

sorry to hear,, I wanna check it out lets go...

Water damage looks minimal,cops figured it had been there for a year,place is only 5 yrs old.should be a fairly easy fix,just gotta get a clean bill of health from the city health inspector.

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
Wow man, sorry to see that. Hope you don't loose to much money. I used to have rentals and kept them in a companies name that was heavily insured just incase of chit like this. Hope you have something similar set up. Good luck!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Water damage looks minimal,cops figured it had been there for a year,place is only 5 yrs old.should be a fairly easy fix,just gotta get a clean bill of health from the city health inspector.

Very Chitty deal:eek: :eek:

If you need any help or advice, I have been in the drywall/renovation industry for 25+ yrs. I have dealt with house's being found as a grow ops many times.

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shouldnt have to friggin pot heads

probably not POT HEADS per say lol,,

drug dealers and growers yes,,,

thing is a lot of imigrants know the charges are so minimal so they can either work for $9 or try growing dope and be set,,,,

its pretty damn tempting really, and now thats its decriminalized its kinda like making booze way back in the day,, people didnt feel bad its just business.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably not POT HEADS per say lol,,

drug dealers and growers yes,,,

thing is a lot of imigrants know the charges are so minimal so they can either work for $9 or try growing dope and be set,,,,

its pretty damn tempting really, and now thats its decriminalized its kinda like making booze way back in the day,, people didnt feel bad its just business.

anyone a history buff??? did any of the big bootleggers back in the day turn into a major company??? well Im sure their funds help start some either way.

Top Bottom