Won the Lotto, again

Ozzy421

Reaction score
Got an email congradulating me on winning the SWISS LOTTO

Dear Internet User,

This Email is to inform you that you emerged a winner of the sum of 750.000.00 Euros with the following numbers attached Ref Number: PW 9590 ES 9414,Batch Number: 573881545-NL/2011 and Ticket Number: PP3502 /8707-01 on our online draws which was played on the year 2011.For further Information about your Winnings,contact your Lottery Claims Officer with the following contact Address Below.......

is anyone really dumb enough to send out their banking info to claim this?
if so PM me your credit card info so I can verify how big of an IDIOT you are....

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep love those emails. now if only it was a winning lotto max and i had the ticket in my hand. Sad thing is, is there has to be people stupid enought to send their info cause they have been sending them for years.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I tried to follow that up with e-mails back to the sender and by contacting the "lottery claims officer" without banking or address info etc., and got 1 response, asking for deposit info..... Nothing else, so, adios possible millions....... Lol

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i get those alot! its funny i did the same thing tried to contact them and they sent 1 reply requesting deposit info. scammers! i hate them!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on guys they oly want $1500 for the clearence and admin fees..........it's a small price to pay really..............i'm still waiting for my cheque .hahhahahahha!

Top Bottom