I'm rich!!!!!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just recieved this e-mail! What do you think? (I've had a new e-mail address for les than 5 days! How did these rip-off artists find me so fast? :confused:)

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Cheque out of the company to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum $250,000.00 (two hundred Fifty thousand united states Dollars)in addition to your lottery winnings of $500 thousand now amounting to $750,000.00(seven hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars).

My dear friend I will like you to contact the finance house for the collection of this international certified bank draft. The name and contact address of the Person with your Cheque is Rev. Bode Thomas, is as follows.

COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE

CONTACT AGENT: REV. BODE THOMAS.

Email: rev_bodethomss1@yahoo.co.jp

CONTACT NUMBER: (+234-803-573-7266) OR (+234-709-248-4814)

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.
My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavour to pay your tithe to a bible believing church when you get the prize.

Best Regards,
Mrs Sherry Williams

N:B So sorry for have contacted you for so long it was due to the fact that i was responding to medical treatment i went for surgery and ever since I came back I couldn't locate you until i finally made it. That was why I am contacting you back to inform you that I finally made it as a result of this I had to compensate you with this offer.

蘇州永基精密五金製品有限公司
Suzhou Yongji Precision Hardware Co., Ltd
地址:江蘇省蘇州市吳中區甪直鎮聯升路8號
Fax:0512-65049774
Tel:0512-65049572

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tou better be contacting them soon before she has to go backinto surgery and loses contact with you.:rolleyes:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
country code 234 is Nigeria and email .jp is from Japan and the company is from China. Whow she covers a lot of countries!

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Defenitly not a scam. None of MY friends have ever ripped me off, and look, she's your friend!

Cash in!

sleded1

Reaction score
i called for you, theyre sending it to my account and all i have to do is transfer 5000.00 of money i borrowed from my grama to do it,,, oh lucky stars,, if you send me a cheque for 2500 ill not only make sure you get half of what i do, but also a case of beer of your liking...

funny stuff....

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about replying to it just to see how long it takes before I need to send MY money to get theirs. Could be fun for a while....except that'll probably mean I'll never see the end of e-mails like this. :D

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about replying to it just to see how long it takes before I need to send MY money to get theirs. Could be fun for a while....except that'll probably mean I'll never see the end of e-mails like this. :D
just delete the account after you have had your fun. string them along for a while telling them like i am trying to get the money together, calling grandma, seeing grandma in the home, talking to bank, money mart, friends and so on. play it for a bit and keep us updated you lucky bastage,
damn people these days they get a bit of money and they no longer want to work for anything, friggen society. what is it coming to.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think all of the people in the world that are involved in Scams in general.
Should be hung from street poles.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont understand this bit "I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition" its an email was it bent or ripped round the edges lol

dwillowguy

Reaction score
Its 100 percent legit.....if unsure send me the 5000 dollars and I will look after the details of the transaction........:) You can trust me (to spend that money).....lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, here's the latest after I responded to the original e-mail. It's only going to cost me $190! Woo Hoo! I told him to send it COD! :D

"How are you today? Hope this mail gets to you in good state of mind.

I just want to inform you that this transaction is highly legitimate and for real and i also wany you to know that your email has been receive and acknowledge which i want you to know that your email address was randomly selected via INTERNET IN THE UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY which you emerge as one of our lucky winner, so you are entitle to a sum of $750,000.00 USD.

Note that this transaction is different from the scam mail you have been receiving and i also want you to know that you are only entitle to pay a sum of $190 USD for the cost of delivery charges to enable delivery of your bank draft to your doorstep by the delivery company within 48hours time after your fee has been receive and acknowledge by our account officer.

You are advice to email us the below information to enable Fedex courier company have full details of you when they are about to deliver your bank draft, so as to enable them locate and handle the parcel to the right person.

Full Name:

Home Address:

Direct Contact Telephone Number:

Position Held:

Nationality:

Residential Country:

Drivers Licence/Internation Passports:

Religions:

Next Of Kins:

I wait to receive the above information today, so that we can proceed immediately on this transaction and i also want you to know that you are not going to regret of this transaction because it is highly for real and not a scam transaction and i also want you to erase all the doubtful mind you have on this transaction.

Regards,

Rev. Bode Thomas"

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
You would at least think they would english (us) spell check that email. After all, it is highly for real......

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, my daughter just suggested I get a life :D, but I'm starting to have fun with this clown! Check out the subject line this time!

Damn I wish we'd get some more snow! Anyway, here's the latest.

"Once again.....I checked with FedEx. You can send it COD. But just to satisfy my curiousity, where would I be sending this money to. Of course you do need SOME of the information you requested to send it, so I have included only the info that you need."

Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:58:45 +0800
Subject: Promise.
To: ken.philpot@

I am in receipt of your email which has been acknowledge and understood, please note that without the cost of delivery fee is not been made we cannot proceed on this transaction, so i will advice you to try as much as possible to see that you are able to get the money send and i assure you that once the fee is been made today your certified check will be deliver to your doorstep in 48hours time after the fee has been acknowledge by our account officer.
You are advice to email us the below information to enable Fedex courier company have full details of you when they are about to deliver your bank draft, so as to enable them locate and handle the parcel to the right person.

Full Name: Ken Philpot

Home Address: 327 16th Ave S., Kelowna B.C., Canada

Direct Contact Telephone Number: (250)426-4745

Position Held: See previous line.

Nationality: You don't need it.

Residential Country: Check my address moron!

Drivers Licence/Internation Passports: None of your business.

Religions: See previous line.

Next Of Kins: My family

I wait to receive the above information today, so that we can proceed immediately on this transaction and i also want you to know that you are not going to regret of this transaction because it is highly for real and not a scam transaction and i also want you to erase all the doubtful mind you have on this transaction.

Regards,

Rev. Bode Thomas

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured they got tired of me playing with them so I forgot all about it until this showed up in my e-mail. I laughed my azz off! You'd think the executive director of the FBI would have a better grasp of the English language!

They should put this much time and effort into a REAL job!

:alol2:

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI
ROBERT MUELLER III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
Email: washington.field-ic.fbi.gov@federal-bureau-investigation-dept.us
Telepohone: (509) 214-2035

FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

FROM: ROBERT MUELLER III EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI FEDERAL BUREAU OF

INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC. FBI SEEKING TO WIRETAP INTERNET

The federal bureau of investigation (FBI).Through our intelligence-monitoring network has discovered that the transaction that the bank contacted you previously was legal. Recently the fund has been legally approved to be paid via Central Bank of Nigeria.

We the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington Dc, in conjunction with the United Nations (UN) financial department have investigated through our monitoring network noting that your transaction with the Central Bank of Nigeria legal. You have the legitimate right to complete your transaction to claim your fund $15.5,000,000.00(Fifteen million five Hundred Thousand united states dollars).

We the federal bureau of investigation decided to contact the FedEx Courier Service Company in Nigeria for them to give us their procedures on how to sent this money to you without any further complain or delay. We just got an information from the Central Bank of Nigeria that they have loaded your $15.5,000,000.00 in ATM CARD and submit to the FedEx courier service company for immediate delivery to your doorstep.

You are required to choose one option from the below list which you will be able to pay and also convenient for you, for quick delivery of your parcel containing your ATM CARD and other two original back up documents.

Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees

------------------------------------------------------

Premium Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $200.00 00.00
Insurance $150.00 00.00
Vat $100.00 00.00
TOTAL $450.00
$450(Four Hundred and fifty US Dollars Only).

Special Express (2 Days)
Mailing $180.00 00.00
Insurance $50.00 00.00
Vat $150.00 00.00
TOTAL $380.00 00.00
$380(Three Hundred and Eighty US Dollars Only).

Economy Express (3Days)
Mailing $100.00 00.00
Insurance $150.00 00.00
Vat (5%) $50.00 00.00
TOTAL $300.00 00.00
$300(Three Hundred US Dollars Only).

You are hereby required to advice us, on your parcel delivery option by filling in the required form stated above. Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this period, your fund will be return back to the ordering costumer. That is the instruction given to us .So take note.

We request that you reconfirm your mailing address to ensure conformity with our record for immediate dispatch of your parcel to you. Only valid residential/ Office address and postal address are certified OK.

DELIVERY DESTINATION INFORMATION:

-------------------------------------------------------------
Receiver's Name :..............................................
Address:...............................................................
Tel/:......................................................................
Delivery Information/ Parcel Description

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----
Delivery Terms: .............. .......International Delivery
Condition Of Delivery..............Priority Delivery
Consignment Note No: ........... MI 49866-2110
Color of Parcel: ..................... Brown.
Total Weight: ..........................36.2 kg
Total Net Weight: ..................1.7 kg

We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your package.You can as well get in touch with the FedEx delivery company assigned to deliver this financial package to your doorstep.

Below is the delivery companies contact information:

Companies Name: Federal Express Courier Service.
Directors Name: MR. BEN MORGAN
Email: benmorgan@diplomats.com
Telephone: +234-8022-043062

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as you receive this message

Best Regards,

Robert S. Mueller III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
Email: washington.field-ic.fbi.gov@federal-bureau-investigation-dept.us
Telepohone: (509) 214-2035

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys have all the luck. I wonder if 15 mil does weight 36. Some kilos. Lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is funny! this guy is persistent! One thing is for sure, I would love to have FEDEX give me an overseas rate of $200.00 for 36.2 kg box! I pay $70.00 just for an envelope of documents. Pretty big/heavy box for 1.7 kg net weight.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I missed that! 36.2 kg for an ATM card! How frickin' big is this card? Then again.....it does have 15 million bucks in it!:rollinglaugh:

Top Bottom