Unclaimed $50,000,000.00 lotto max ticket from december 2013

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a great deal of restraint, I don't think I could last 7 minutes.....within 10 I'd have my credit cards maxed and by 12 minut mark the LOC would be gone... The next 7 or 10 hours I'd be flat broke til I got my cheque.

You would buy another telescope.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"When asked how they managed to keep to their normal lives, Andrea said it's not that easy to make a wholesale change."A lot of people think they'd quit their job as soon as they found out," she said. "But you have friendships and relationships with the people you work with and it's hard to just cut those ties. You don't want to leave people in the lurch.""

fawk that i could change everything in about 15 seconds.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"When asked how they managed to keep to their normal lives, Andrea said it's not that easy to make a wholesale change."A lot of people think they'd quit their job as soon as they found out," she said. "But you have friendships and relationships with the people you work with and it's hard to just cut those ties. You don't want to leave people in the lurch.""

fawk that i could change everything in about 15 seconds.
50 mil you could buy all the new friends that you would ever want !!!! See ya suckers lol

Top Bottom