Woman Cave

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMFG there's a cyle and a cycle? I've never noticed I could have been arguing with the wrong person all along!!!!

Ps. Where did you get those calendars of me.

Pps. Don't be silly. Pros are for newbs.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Pro?? Why not a new Mr R's prepped XM Doo? After all we are protecting the Betties boobs with Tekvests. Lol.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Pro?? Why not a new Mr R's prepped XM Doo? After all we are protecting the Betties boobs with Tekvests. Lol.

Not this girls boobs...I have not used any of the discounts or deals thru the Betties. And I have decided to no longer be with the group "The Betties". But wish the ladies luck in the future.

Do the Tekvests work with a larger chested female?!

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What Cyle meant to say was why upgrade to a shatty poo when you can get the best sled on the market from one of the best dealers ever, T&T Powersports.

Terry is a darn solid guy, no doubt about that. I have not had the pleasure of dealing with T&T yet, but I can imagine just as good. I'll get some seat time on a poo, doo and cat this season and we shall see.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not this girls boobs...I have not used any of the discounts or deals thru the Betties. And I have decided to no longer be with the group "The Betties". But wish the ladies luck in the future.

Do the Tekvests work with a larger chested female?!

HaHa. Not sure Rowdy. Best to ask Corey down at the store. He's the resident expert. Lol. Good luck with whatever you purchase!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HaHa. Not sure Rowdy. Best to ask Corey down at the store. He's the resident expert. Lol. Good luck with whatever you purchase!

Yeah...I'm a chesty girl so I need something with a bit of curve to it. Don't need pancakes...lol

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMFG there's a cyle and a cycle? I've never noticed I could have been arguing with the wrong person all along!!!!

Ps. Where did you get those calendars of me.

Pps. Don't be silly. Pros are for newbs.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Probably.....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up this baby for the garage warming BBQ! Yay! Also got all my slat board shelving and stuff today, hanging it this Saturday!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just amazed you haven't had anything negative to say yet. Kinda speechless actually. But the thread is not over yet as the garage is not 100% done...

Should be close after this weekend though. Picked up some goodies for the slat wall; hooks, basket, shelving. Can't wait to get it all organized! :D :beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just amazed you haven't had anything negative to say yet. Kinda speechless actually. But the thread is not over yet as the garage is not 100% done...

Should be close after this weekend though. Picked up some goodies for the slat wall; hooks, basket, shelving. Can't wait to get it all organized! :D :beer:

when your done there, my garage needs a good organizing....

Top Bottom