Woman Cave

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this was mentioned or not, but DO NOT weld on that satin sheet (galvanized) bench top, unless you are wearing a respirator, and have all the doors open. Even then I probably wouldn't do it. Galvanized lets out some nasty chemicals when it is heated.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this was mentioned or not, but DO NOT weld on that satin sheet (galvanized) bench top, unless you are wearing a respirator, and have all the doors open. Even then I probably wouldn't do it. Galvanized lets out some nasty chemicals when it is heated.

I was not told that. Thank you! I don't forsee me doing any welding in my garage, but you never know so I will make a mental note of it. Thanks again!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Truth!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was not told that. Thank you! I don't forsee me doing any welding in my garage, but you never know so I will make a mental note of it. Thanks again!

Most people don't realize this, which is why I wanted to point it out. An easy way to deal with it, is if you are going to do any welding in there on the bench, is go down to the local scrap steel place and pick up a piece of 1/4"-3/8" thick mild steel plate about a foot by two feet (size and shape are whatever is laying around and easy to grab) Keep it in the corner of the shop, and if you need to do some welding throw that down on top of the bench first. Unless you are doing some really heavy welding that plate won't ever let the bench get hot enough to release the chemicals. As a bonus it will protect the bench from welding slag and other oopsies.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally used my compressor to get the caulking around my garage. Moved the bud sign to make way for the Spectro clock (thanks Dave!!), hung the shot ski up, used an eye hook to strap my ramp to the wall and threw up some pics to pay respect to some of the past parties I've had. Productive Sunday.

signs.JPG

shotski.JPG

fridge.JPG

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously you dont have a man, he would chain you to the fridge.

Whats a guy t do when the dishwasher quits? Go to the bar and find a replacement

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume ur kidding.

But just note this, I OWN my own house. So sorry darlin...but my house my rules.

And I only get chained to something if I want to ;) lol

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume ur kidding.

But just note this, i own my own house. So sorry darlin...but my house my rules.

And i only get chained to something if i want to ;) lol

fight! Fight! Fight!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
She's hittin on ya cycle..... But I'd be careful, pretty sure she has more balls than you....

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume ur kidding.

But just note this, I OWN my own house. So sorry darlin...but my house my rules.

And I only get chained to something if I want to ;) lol

Top Bottom