Woman Cave

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, you're really going all out! Are people going to be required to remove their footwear before entering?

haha it'll be close, but no. It's sooo nice in there already, I can't wait to see the full picture all done.

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poop ton of PL400
PL400.JPG

Trying to weigh down the bench top. Ran out of stuff and c-clamps.

weight.JPG

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
put some water in those jerry cans if they are empty, same with the rubber maid's. Put a board along the front and then hold it down with the c-clamps and put them in from the ends about 8-12". Good luck.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what's this I heard about selling that baby of yours?

Going to get a Cat?

I was considering selling it. But I'm going to keep her, pay her off this year and have it as a spare. I will be purchasing a new sled for 2013/2014 year as long as things go as planned. :D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was considering selling it. But I'm going to keep her, pay her off this year and have it as a spare. I will be purchasing a new sled for 2013/2014 year as long as things go as planned. :D

As a charter member of Doo nation we welcome you back with open arms for 2014.:D
:beer::beer::beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha Minnesota hey?! Well I do want to go to Haydays....

Huh, me too actually. Got a first time trip to the mountains planned for this winter and i have NO snowmobiling gear! :eek: hope to snag some fairly cheap there.

Sent while not working too hard

Top Bottom