winch mount

AC550

Reaction score
i recently bought a superwinch for my 2012 polaris sportsman 800 but i need a mount a the dealer here in calgary wont sell me one of the polaris ones as it is sold as a kit with their pure polaris winch kits does anybody know where i can get one as i have tried buying one through superwinch.com but it says they do not ship to canada and i have having trouble finding a mount here in the city and i do not want to spent $700.00 for a polaris one hopefully somebody can help me out?

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could try motoalliance .Com they have mounts for all machines. As long as the mounting bolts are the same distance as the viper winches it would work. ( viper has the same bolt spacing as the warn) hope this helps..... They have very fast shipping as well, I ordered a winch from them in the morning and it was at my door the next afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell the dealer to order a moose or warn one from parts canada. would probably have it the same day because the parts canada warehouse is in calgary.

AC550

Reaction score
i ended up ordering one from royal because i got fed up waiting for cycle works to get me a answer they just keep making up excuses so i just decided to order from royal

Top Bottom