win a helmetcam from Launch Helmet Cams

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gone done liked on the drift page too.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 likes behind.....129 - 125. just can't seem to gain any ground on the guy. hope it goes until 12am pacific time....lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contest votes are currently tied at 131-131, combining votes from both Drift Innovation's page, and Launch Helmetcam's page. crazy....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the totals at now Troy?
it was tied this morning, just got home and checked and now I am ahead by 2 likes....but I don't expect they will be counted. current like totals are 133 for my sled pics, and 131 for Jay Cheeseman's bike pics.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contest was supposed to end on may 31, the last 2 votes for my pic came today sometime....june 1st. I guess we'll just have to wait for Matt to post and give us the skinny on the contest.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news! Many people commented that both contestants should receive a new Drift HD 170 Stealth, Launch Helmet Cams has stepped up to the plate and done exactly that! Thanks to Launch for a great contest, and thanks to all Snow And Mudders that went and liked the pics!

Last edited by a moderator:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news! Many people commented that both contestants should receive a new Drift HD 170 Stealth, Launch Helmet Cams has stepped up to the plate and done exactly that! Thanks to Launch for a great contest, and thanks to all Snow And Mudders that went and liked the pics!

That's awesome! Good to hear!

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Last edited by a moderator:

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Stay tuned, details on how to win this awesome prize for yourself will be posted up soon....:D

awesome!!!!:beer:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YAY!!! Good job Tee!! I want to win a helmet cam!!! Lol. Make it an all around contest for us lame azzez that dont ride too hard!!

Like a scavenger hunt where u have to get random pics of said items. And the person has to be in them so its not just pulled off the internet.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Congrats T-chitty,did I win?

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom