Big Kudos to Launch Helmet Cams

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want to say THANKS to Matt at Launch Helmet cams...the latch on my Drift 170HD blew out....I dropped them an e-mail even though that part is not listed on the site and he responded that he would pop one in an envelope and get it to me free of charge! Showed up today...awesome! My first Drift (the non HD 170) came out of the US as it was real new at the time...the 170HD came from Launch, and I guarantee my next one will come from there too. Thanks, Matt!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh I will keep this in mind.

The reason I got my drift is cause Dave spoke so well on them and the extra screen compared to a go pro.

Plus I will never dive with it so didn't need it water proof to 25 feet

sent from my htc

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh I will keep this in mind.

The reason I got my drift is cause Dave spoke so well on them and the extra screen compared to a go pro.

Plus I will never dive with it so didn't need it water proof to 25 feet

sent from my htc
Yours will never break...it gets left at home all the time!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah htanks tex, now ya tell me, here 2 weekends ago i went diving, in 5ft f water not 25. i found it friggin cold, did i say shrinkage

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Ur right there. Just not used to having it for quading

sent from my htc

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another:thumbsup2: for Launch Helmet Cams. Just ordered a Contour Roam 2 from them and mentioned I was a Snow and Mud member in the special instructions portion of check out. They sent me an extra 8 gig memory card on top of the 4 gig they already throw in. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom