Parts for Drift Helmet Camera ?????

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The latch on the back door of my Drift HD170 Helmet Camera broke and cannot find parts anywhere.

There used to be someone that came to the Edmonton Sled show that said he had a bunch of parts, but don't have his number (Scotty's maybe??) He was there last fall, but didn't see him there this year.

Anyone out there in cyber-land know where I could find a rear door for it? Nothing else wrong with the camera & may have to resort to a plastic bag & electrical tape for this season if I can't find parts.

Drift-HD170.jpg

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The latch on the back door of my Drift HD170 Helmet Camera broke and cannot find parts anywhere.

There used to be someone that came to the Edmonton Sled show that said he had a bunch of parts, but don't have his number (Scotty's maybe??) He was there last fall, but didn't see him there this year.

Anyone out there in cyber-land know where I could find a rear door for it? Nothing else wrong with the camera & may have to resort to a plastic bag & electrical tape for this season if I can't find parts.

View attachment 179474
I have parts for you

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may have what ur looking for as well, lost mine last year and have extra pieces for one

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one I'll sell for $100. Drift Innovation HD 170 Action Cam with Remote. Never used for quadding, a few hockey videos.

Top Bottom