win a helmetcam from Launch Helmet Cams

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice one Troy! That's pretty generous of you. Of course I can't influence the outcome but it would be sweet to see this camera go to an S&M member.

We hear you loud and clear - we actually have another comp running at the moment where you can win a $250 gift voucher from Launch Helmet Cams which would be enough to get you a or a . Send an email to comp@launchhelmetcams.com for details, anyone can enter.

email..............................sent

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is the current most "liked" picture with 28 votes.

226987_10150565501340567_765155566_18190115_5807240_n.jpg

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do that tonight....the night dives were unreal.....the gopro didnt like the light after about 35' during the day, but on the Manta Ray night dive there was four boats with about 30 divers, each carring a large under water light and our boat captin took a milk crate with four large spots....

We had 35 mins of video that was mostly dark and spotty but a couple of frames just hit the light perfectly....

the shark picture we only had one spot lamp in the cave so again the light wasnt great....

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is the current most "liked" picture with 28 votes.

226987_10150565501340567_765155566_18190115_5807240_n.jpg

doesnt that pic goes against the rules
isnt it suposed to be a helmet cam still... not just a pic of your ride
cuz i can do that too

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cuz i can do that too
dunno man....hard to prove it isn't from a helmetcam I guess. you would think one would post a pic with a little bit of action involved....

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dunno man....hard to prove it isn't from a helmetcam I guess. you would think one would post a pic with a little bit of action involved....

thats what i thought it meant lol
HELMET cam contest.... meaning CAM ON THE HELMET
not "cam that COULD potentially be on your helmet but instead held in your hands contest" lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats what i thought it meant lol
HELMET cam contest.... meaning CAM ON THE HELMET
not "cam that COULD potentially be on your helmet but instead held in your hands contest" lol

Exactly! Any cam can be a helmet cam with a little duct tape! :eek:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool pic

i find it redundant,,, you need a halmet cam to win a helmet cam

why would i want to win one if i already have one
and i can i win one if i dont.... leaves lots of us out in the cold

We had 3 helmet cams on my son on one climb last year, as well as 2 guys with handheld camcorders at the bottom and top. You can never have enough angles of an awesome moment! :)

Launch Helmet Cams

Reaction score
cuz i can do that too

It's a fine line - the intention of the comp is definitely for an action shot that gets you stoked to get out there and ride. I have a feeling this shot is taken with a helmet cam, but yeah........

Hoping some of the other photos posted in here make it in to the comp (make sure you post of the Drift page as well - doubles your chances), they are sweet!

drfat4

Reaction score
This contest doesn't really make much sense when you think about it, if you already have a helmet cam, why would you want to win another one? Should be just an action shot took with any cam.

Launch Helmet Cams

Reaction score
wow so many still shots of street bikes....cooll.....NAAAT...

Yep, definitely time for a sweet sledding shot to hit the top of the heap.

I see you've submitted a photo to the comp, but in order for people to be able see it and like it you need to post it to our wall and the Drift Innovation wall. Just go to the top of both pages and post in the box at the top.

Sorry about the extra steps - this is the first Facebook comp we've done. Facebook forces us to use a third party application to host the competition and unfortunately the one we used has proven to be nowhere near as good as it claims to be - you would think the photos would be automatically posted to our wall once they are submitted, but that isn't happening :mad:

Launch Helmet Cams

Reaction score
Login | Facebook

Launch Helmet Cams North America is holding a contest on facebook, you must post a still picture from your helmetcam and post it on their wall. the picture with the most "likes" wins a free Drift HD 170 Stealth helmetcam. I have posted one on there of a cornice drop on my old '01 ZX 'doo, go there if you are on teh crackbook and "like" it, or go post your own pic and pimp it out.

If I win, some lucky Snow And Mud member will win this helmetcam in our own little contest yet to be determined....by me of course :d

I just bought a POV.HD this winter, so I don't need another h-cam. but it would be cool for a sledding pic to win....:cool:

have fun :beer:

Troy is currently running in second place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom