win a helmetcam from Launch Helmet Cams

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Login | Facebook

Launch Helmet Cams North America is holding a contest on facebook, you must post a still picture from your helmetcam and post it on their wall. the picture with the most "likes" wins a free Drift HD 170 Stealth helmetcam. I have posted one on there of a cornice drop on my old '01 ZX 'doo, go there if you are on teh crackbook and "like" it, or go post your own pic and pimp it out.

have fun :beer:

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the pic I put up

pictures2349.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you may have to "like" Launch Helmetcam's page and then "like" the photo before it registers. when I went to enter the contest it wanted access to my info, as well as access to all my friends info so I clicked cancel and didn't enter, just posted the pic. Launch commented on my comment that i was still in the contest, and to get peeps to "like" the photo. so it seems you can still be in the contest without giving up your friend's info....:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I went,I liked...............hope you win! Nice Pic!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went,I liked...............hope you win! Nice Pic!
thanks Lyle, it's an oldie but a goodie...lol. took it using my old Viosport Adventure Cam 3, great cam except you had to pack a camcorder in your pocket while riding....they've come a long ways.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool pic

i find it redundant,,, you need a halmet cam to win a helmet cam

why would i want to win one if i already have one

and i can i win one if i dont.... leaves lots of us out in the cold

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool pic

lol....put down the pipe for fawk sakes, and just like the pic :Happy4:

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Login | Facebook

Launch Helmet Cams North America is holding a contest on facebook, you must post a still picture from your helmetcam and post it on their wall. the picture with the most "likes" wins a free Drift HD 170 Stealth helmetcam. I have posted one on there of a cornice drop on my old '01 ZX 'doo, go there if you are on teh crackbook and "like" it, or go post your own pic and pimp it out.

If I win, some lucky Snow And Mud member will win this helmetcam in our own little contest yet to be determined....by me of course :d

I just bought a POV.HD this winter, so I don't need another h-cam. but it would be cool for a sledding pic to win....:cool:

hit the like button for ya :beer:

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool pic

Thats why you like teeroys pic lol, So we all get a chance.

Launch Helmet Cams

Reaction score
Login | Facebook

If I win, some lucky Snow And Mud member will win this helmetcam in our own little contest yet to be determined....by me of course :d

I just bought a POV.HD this winter, so I don't need another h-cam. but it would be cool for a sledding pic to win....:cool:

Nice one Troy! That's pretty generous of you. Of course I can't influence the outcome but it would be sweet to see this camera go to an S&M member.

cool pic

We hear you loud and clear - we actually have another comp running at the moment where you can win a $250 gift voucher from Launch Helmet Cams which would be enough to get you a or a . Send an email to comp@launchhelmetcams.com for details, anyone can enter.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice one Troy! That's pretty generous of you. Of course I can't influence the outcome but it would be sweet to see this camera go to an S&M member.

We hear you loud and clear - we actually have another comp running at the moment where you can win a $250 gift voucher from Launch Helmet Cams which would be enough to get you a or a . Send an email to comp@launchhelmetcams.com for details, anyone can enter.
thanks Matt....love the POV.HD, had it out a few times and the video is flat out stunning! replayed some stuff back on a 52" LED tv....wow is all I can say. thanks for the great service and after-sale care, you guys are the best. hopefully the contests will get you guys some well deserved attention!

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hers a couple from a dive trip.....

Attachments

• 1 - In the water ready to dive.jpg
    1 - In the water ready to dive.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 11 - Shark.jpg
    11 - Shark.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Night Dive 4.jpg