Will a Ford ranger take it?

Newfie

Reaction score
Just wonder if anyone has a ford ranger (stop laughing) and has anything close to a 2006 mxz renegade 800. I need to pick one up next week and I was wondering if it'll fit in the box or should a take my trailer? Suggestions?

Thanks

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Take the trailer. put Ranger on trailer & hook to sled..... Then ya can sled home ! You said not to laugh..... But I did ! :D ......Sorry !

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don`t think the skis will fit between the wheel wells. I had a s -10 and a 95 summit and I had to put it in backwards so it would sit flat. It was a 136" and the skis sat on the tailgate.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you just made my day (the wise cracks) no serious though, I can lend you my long box deck, extend it to 8 feet wide and give her. I dont think anyone will notice

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to be safe i'd put a hitch on the doo and tow that truck to the hill.......at least if you blow a belt you MIGHT get home.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I picked up my 04 in Calgary and put it in the back of an 03 Ranger with no issues. My summit fit tight but no issues with the 144. Great for driving the parkway in a foot of fresh...lol

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes a ranger will fit a a big sled in it. I've put a 04 Summit 151", 03 Cat 151" and lotsss of shorts tracks in it no problem. The only problem is that when you load your renegade you WILL have to have 1 ski on a wheel well... It sits sideways, but just lift you tailgate up and tie it down good....

GRD

Reaction score
Small truck and big sled..... I like your priorities!

Newfie

Reaction score
Holy Crap is this Amateur night at the comedy club. LOL. I'll take a trailer I guess. I like the idea of putting the truck on the trailer and pulling with the sled though. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA guys.

Good to know you all have a sense of humour. HA.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A FORD and a DOO??? I would'nt be worrying about the sled fitting in the truck bed as much as I'd be worrying about which one will leave you stranded first??? I'm guessing the Doo!! LOL :eek::eek::eek: Just kidding!

If it does'nt fit then your not loading it fast enough!!!

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been at least 20 years since I heard the 'ol "Found On Road Dead" line!!! don't get me wrong, I dont like fords either, it just took me back to grade school for a minute.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Scotty, ......I'd rather be stranded at the top of a moutain, then stuck half way up!!

Top Bottom