why the @#$% do you have a kid

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The little sayings that are under the pics are funny, but it is sad that these kids are getting in that kind of trouble, I guess the parents never had the talk with these kids.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its british humour,:confused:

not so funny to me, I though we were gonna see some azz at the end so I kept going,,, with disapointment:(

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree the sayings were funny but kids having kids IS never cool
i went to school with a girl that had a baby at the same time her mother gave birth to her little brother she was 14 at the time thats gonnna be one screwed up kid, same age as his uncle :nono:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx for piontin' that out I'm startin' to believe this site is run by only those pure and verginal!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!! lighten up S&M!!!!!!!!!!

Not pure, and to quote the less literate not "verginal" . Mature and experienced. You should invest in Noah's dictionary.

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not pure, and to quote the less literate not "verginal" . Mature and experienced. You should invest in Noah's dictionary.

oh really, is this what our relatoinship has come to, a bickering match?? AW, C'Mon pipes, have a heart, you seem like such a nice person.

Top Bottom