Why is snowandmud.com important to you?

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Information on pretty much everything and new friends. This site does not disappoint.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking for info on a SkiDoo. Don't remember why exactly. Realized there was some interesting and funny sh*t on here, and not all PC and moderated to death.

Maybe a sticky post for members random photos would be okay.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post a few more pics of calving season ... nothing better than a few hundred black cows out in the white stuff with their babies ...��

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great majority of my close friendships & even those I consider my closest friends were made right here on this site, I'm not on here nearly as much as I used to be but I hang out with and chat with the friends I have made here weekly if not daily.

2 years before S&M was developed my buddies and I scoured the WWW to find information on riding areas and others with the same interests to no avail, we even discussed starting a site like this but we were too drunk and lazy to make it happen, luckily chief shiny top managed to get-er-done.

I sometimes miss the "good old days" when 300 posts a day were common but who has time for that anymore.
You were on here a lot before the site got broken and over moderated.

edge rmk700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The information is great. Without this site most of us would not have a clue where to go or ride. Also the people on the site are great and always willing to help you in any way.

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I joined this forum to get info on what to buy for my first sled. Then I found friends to sled with for this forum. Then I got help on what brand of quad to buy. What plow to buy for the quad. What tire to put on that quad. This is a great forum to get info and find friends. I will awlays be part of S&M!

Top Bottom