Why is snowandmud.com important to you?

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the imaginary interweb friends on Snow and Mud

Some of them have turned into good friends (people I would cross the street for)

try and meet up once a year for a week long sled ride and have had a great ****in time :D

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i joined to learn from others and discovered Doo's were perfect, so I moved on to the Max thread and made some imaginary internet friends. I was invited for a ride in Revy and the rest is history, I made some friends. Finally a friend !!! Now we do our best to ride together yearly and I can't wait. Thanks Snow and Mud :d

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife gives me a hard time she calls S&M my online dating site. Kinda true tho met a few riding buddies on here. I have been getting tired of all the 850 threads tho... please brp fix your sled so order can be restored on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Back in the day when Bogger was posting 300-700 posts/day it was a fun time passing the time when life got a little boring.

The first XP kept me here for badly needed information as I was a site rookie to all the chit chat and rhetoric. I, like others, contributed with mechanical information and riding area information. I also took much needed information away at the end of the day. Through all that, I have gained a little forum savy, a lot of friends and acquaintances, and a vast knowledge of the world of Doolaide.

It is easy now to pretty much ignore the BS and the me, me, me threads with people knowing everything from trucks, to guns, to bikes, to sleds, to places to ride and/or live. To each their own but the "know-it-alls" get a little over bearing. I am happy that there are the regular informational posters that are still contributing in a positive manner and that is what keeps me coming back. There is information and humour at the same time.

I am a dinosaur and not a FB junkie and I do wish more members would post on S&M more regularly as I can see things slowly slipping away.

Your the Birthday guy. And thanks for that

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Back in the day, I got reprimanded for bringing up old threads to increase the post count. Mods didn't recognize the social value of what people had to say back then. Some of the old threads in the graveyard were classics!

I still like some of those old threads. Good times

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard about the site during the great horse rescue in Mcbride. Checked out the site and never left. Met a lot of good people on this site.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was at ATV Canada, for a year or so...... a friend of mine was there too and he stumbled on this site. He told me about it and back then, for $600/per post and some damn good reading/info.... I was hooked !!!
There still is some damn good reading and info too :beer:
Like a lot have already said, the majority of my friends, were made here. And this is like a family :)

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Info for looking for places to ride, Great info on Technichal needs, Tires etc, Great Comedy,.. Even some great popcorn moments... Good place to find friends, and Good times at the Jamboree...., hoping to put an (S) behind the Jamboree this year
Lot of Fun and Laughter, Wish I got into this Sport sooner, it,s making my day !!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty good site for the most part. Joined and had a buddy set me up to post as I am technically illiterate around computers. Made some friends , learned some things, met Maxwell and always enjoy chatting Nascar with Ray and Zal and the others.

• Thanks
Reactions: zal

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tex78 told me it was a good site for info and comradery.

I meet more SnMers all the time, lots of solid friends here now, met another one yesterday too. Thanks for the good times!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I joined the site after camping with Tex.

Met most of our quad and sxs friends on the site.

Some good tech info. Lots of laughs and BS

Makes for a fun place

I enjoy volunteering for the summer event.

Also Val is a supporting vendor.

I don't own a sled but am sure i can crash one.
Well glad to help boys

Tex78 told me it was a good site for info and comradery.

I meet more SnMers all the time, lots of solid friends here now, met another one yesterday too. Thanks for the good times!
I joined more so for the Western riding conditions and some tech stuff

Meet alot of good people, meet some tarts too

I'm still here so must be good still I guess

Sent from my phone while drinking twisted tea's

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I googled stuff and it kept bringing me here. So I gave in and made an account. I tend to throw in my two cents on some Arctic Cat/truck stuff.

now I come back because I need something to look at when I want to eat popcorn.

upvote for Stig

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since I'm semi-retired I'm on the site a bit more. Love it!!! Great to sit back and have a good laugh at the comments. It's therapy that's what it is....hahahaha. Met and sledded with some great people from the site. Bopper, ferniesnow, Sc800, Turton to name a few.

Top Bottom