Why does this forum not charge for access

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Happy4: I think that may be a bit harsh....lol. If i'm understanding correctly, he wants to know why others with the same or better traffic than this site are charging when this one seems to operate just dandy without....I could be wrong tho
teeroy thanks for your clarification and you are correct. I spend alot of time on a number of forums and SW is one of them that ticks me. I think the fee is unjustifed there and want to know why a site like S&M (which I like except for inconsiderate and rude individuals who cannot control their mouths making assumptions and presenting themselves as fools) does it without the fee. If S&M can do it then everyone else is just greedy taking advantage of people. Ron thank you for developing a good forum. The forum is very good. Only comment I would make is that the foul language on a public site needs to be dealt with. It is making the site low rate. Other forums have same issues too but that doesn't justify it. Let's clean up and make this forum the best. Happy sleding folks.

Reactions: win

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
teeroy thanks for your clarification and you are correct. I spend alot of time on a number of forums and SW is one of them that ticks me. I think the fee is unjustifed there and want to know why a site like S&M (which I like except for inconsiderate and rude individuals who cannot control their mouths making assumptions and presenting themselves as fools) does it without the fee. If S&M can do it then everyone else is just greedy taking advantage of people. Ron thank you for developing a good forum. The forum is very good. Only comment I would make is that the foul language on a public site needs to be dealt with. It is making the site low rate. Other forums have same issues too but that doesn't justify it. Let's clean up and make this forum the best. Happy sleding folks.

I concur. And like you said the same fools exist on all the sites like it or not. Me included looooool

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
In my opinion I prefer this site over others mainly because of what you refer to as the "down side"...

I like the informal, sarcastic, banter. people are given the freedom to express opinions in thier own manner and if they go too far the mods are usually pretty good at keeping things in check without going "Valemount RCMP" on the freedoms of others...

Just sayin...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion I prefer this site over others mainly because of what you refer to as the "down side"...

I like the informal, sarcastic, banter. people are given the freedom to express opinions in thier own manner and if they go too far the mods are usually pretty good at keeping things in check without going "Valemount RCMP" on the freedoms of others...

Just sayin...

rly? going to bring that up again lmao.

Top Bottom