Why are dogde trucks all called ram now?

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they got rid of the dodge and called it "ram" so that no one can say
Dont Over Do Gutless Engines

now only Real Amateur Men drive them

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well well wee anybody else heard a dodge speak at -40 it says
(and say this fast 3 times over and it will mimmic the sound create when you turn the ignition key)

PLEZZZEdontstartme,pleezzedontstartme,plezzzzedontstartme:d:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Jokes are good when they have some true meaning. Cummins start hands down 100x better then the durashit or powercrocker.....And they don't sound like they are going to fly apart like that stupid ford.

They all got their problems but I can rebuild my front end in a day on my driveway, I can't do that to my engine! And I can replace the parts with quality that will never need to be redone. To fix a powerstoke or duramax you have to do a cummins swap :d :)

There is a reason chevies, jeep, fords, etc all swap IN cummins! No one puts a durashit or powerstroke in a dodge! :beer:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FORD, backwards.......Driver Returns On Foot.

CHEVROLET: Condition Hopeless, Entire Vehicle Relies On Leftover Engine Technology

just sayin.....:d:d:d:d

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CHEVROLET: Condition Hopeless, Entire Vehicle Relies On Leftover Engine Technology

im a ford AND chevy guy and its been a long time sence ive heard one thats any good and accually makes sence
theres lots of fords and lots of dodge contractions(i think thats what there called) but not many for chevrolet

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jokes are good when they have some true meaning. Cummins start hands down 100x better then the durashit or powercrocker.....And they don't sound like they are going to fly apart like that stupid ford.

They all got their problems but I can rebuild my front end in a day on my driveway, I can't do that to my engine! And I can replace the parts with quality that will never need to be redone. To fix a powerstoke or duramax you have to do a cummins swap :d :)

There is a reason chevies, jeep, fords, etc all swap IN cummins! No one puts a durashit or powerstroke in a dodge! :beer:

all that nice clean fun and then this...:argue:I believe I read a lot of this bias talk in another thread, every truck has it's + and -. blah blah blah

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I have to say is...............I'd rather be cummins than strokin'

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we women prefer men that dura-last rather then men that are over cummin or just power strokin:d

So you prefer battery power then?

Attachments

• Dura-last.png
    Dura-last.png
    22 KB · Views: 82

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be because people drive their Duramax not part them out? :d

Na more likely because cummins is the best engine and lasts so long it can be in 2 or 3 different trucks, while the duramax or powerstroker is doing good if it lasts a few hundred thousand km's :d

Top Bottom