Whos riding in blue in jan?

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry no Sunday ride for us! I work until 8 am on Sunday. We will be there later that night. Don't miss any school just for us! I don't want to be held responsible for your grades:innocent: LOL

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry no Sunday ride for us! I work until 8 am on Sunday. We will be there later that night. Don't miss any school just for us! I don't want to be held responsible for your grades:innocent: LOL

We could miss school for two weeks and come back....catch up for an hour...and done deal..shows how much we really do in school :D :D

GRD

Reaction score
I am heading up on Sunday the 20th. Riding 21st and 22nd, I have been riding Valemount, McBride, Revy and Golden for years and everybody seems to be talking about Blue sooo I'll give try. Anyone else riding those days?

Our crew will be in Valemount/Mcbride, riding Sunday and Monday... Possibly riding blue, riding destinations are still up in the air.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Argggg! My last riding partner just bailed on me! From 4 to 3 to 2 to just me! Damn flu is kicking everyones Arse:rant:. Sorry Polarisryder I will have to ride Blue another time.

deep blue

Reaction score
Probably riding Blue River on Saturday. Maybe Sunday as well if I can find someone to ride with. Most likely staying at Blue Jewel Friday night.

Have ridin Blue a number of times but would like to explore some new areas.

I know cell phones don't work there so maybe hard to track me down. I have a White F-350, and an orange and black Rev800.

Maybe I'll see you guys out there.

Albert
cell 780 977-6077

big_AL08

Reaction score
Hey Brad sounds like we are coming out Feb1,2,3 Des, myself and I think the revinator looking foreward to it.:D

Top Bottom