Whos riding in blue in jan?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey im looking to see who will all be riding in blue...would love to hook up for sum rides when i can aford it....

cheebbacheebba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be heading that way again soon but will have some new guys with little mouuntain riding experience. Where do you recommend we ride? Would like to stay out of Alpine/Extreme riding and find some nice meadows and bowls without too steep of hills but still deep snow. Any suggestions?

REVINATOR

Reaction score
hey bill coming up thur pm hope to hook up with you and steve we got 4 rooms at the glacier hoping to go up to the coullies again great ride last time

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i may be up there in jan depending when my dad's buddy books our rooms if its in jan i can go but if its feb i will be back at work lets hope its in jan.

edge8

Reaction score
Possibily coming out this Friday. Would like to ride down at blue, never been there so would be looking for a tour. What kind of terrain is down there

REVINATOR

Reaction score
sledders paradise lots of steep and deep ,meadows,greatsnow, lots of places to ride

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be 4 of us there Jan 25-27. First time for us, so we are hoping someone will show us around a little bit.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am heading up on Sunday the 20th. Riding 21st and 22nd, I have been riding Valemount, McBride, Revy and Golden for years and everybody seems to be talking about Blue sooo I'll give try. Anyone else riding those days?

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polarisryder if you would like to ride either of those days let me know. Love to have someone from the area show us around. We will gladly fill up yer tank and ride some of that famous Blue River Champagne POW!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey would u be riding the sunday,,cause i have school on the week days..unless u can sweet talk my mom the manerger of the glaceir moutain lodge, for a ride on a week day :D

REVINATOR

Reaction score
hey bradley good to here you had a good time riding with us last weekend,i got your message but for some reason I cant reply coming up fri pm, your welcome to ride with us again,hopfuly we will see some sunshine this time.tell your mom to put us on the list for 4 rooms hopefuly we wont have to drive from valmont

Top Bottom