who would make he best conservative party canada leader?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Muslims are okay.... It's the islam extremists, where the problem is. The sikh's are good, as they were arch enemies of the islams in older times and still in present, they're not fond of each other, or compatible ;)

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leslyn is the only one that can topple turdo
Maybe but she is headed in the wrong direction too. Getting the picture yet?

12c41d92b1809acb1062474adefd9616.jpg

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not going to happen in 3 weeks, i'm afraid.
from what i understand lewis has said she is non commital to the paris accord, hasn't announced a plan as of yet. wants to cancel carbon tax, is open to discussion on setting a climate reduction that fits Canada not the UN.
as far as i can see she has the best chance getting Toronto votes, although i don't think it will be enough?
at this time i would vote for a canary instead of Tru-d.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised and pleased she doesn't appear to be the greenie extremist that I thought she was. It seems she has put some thought into the impacts of a ridiculous carbon tax and blindly following the Paris accord and UN directives.

I think she is the best of the bunch and I hope she wins although that is unlikely.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised and pleased she doesn't appear to be the greenie extremist that I thought she was. It seems she has put some thought into the impacts of a ridiculous carbon tax and blindly following the Paris accord and UN directives.

I think she is the best of the bunch and I hope she wins although that is unlikely.

what i found also, although she did a few university papers on climate change. from what i can find, she doesn't seem to be over the top greenie? i like what she has been saying, also like Derek Sloan. Peter Mackay sounding very slimy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember when you watch tonight that Peter McKay was a proponent for gun legislation a few years. Now that it is a hot button topic he has changed his mind? Has he changed his mind or is he concerned with vote loss? I think we all know the answer to that.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conservatives are a lost cause.

Otoole has ties to the muslim brotherhood (walied soliman was/is his campaign manager, hany soliman is a board member of the islamic relief canada-they are brothers. They have some other interesting family members too). Check out tom quiggin for some great info on the islamic relief groups and how it ties to the muslim brotherhood.

As for lewis, this tweet says it all for me.

Time to think outside of the box these elites have designed for us.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200620/13ead3db15a831767c892d631ccbeb6e.jpg

Yup, its by design. They pushed all the good candidates out so they could place the ones they want for leadership.

Time to think outside of the conservative box that we have been convinced is our only option.

Otoole is bought and paid for by the muslim brotherhood and lewis is onboard with the UN, i dont see how either have anything good for us people.

You think the good ones are sitting it out? You are missing it, the good ones have been pushed out. They arent being allowed to run, for an agenda. What agenda you say? To make sure the liberals win again. How do you think the liberals won in the first place? They made sure the conservatives didnt have thier best in leadership (and vote fraud/buying).

Wake up folks, start seeing what is just outside the box that they have constructed around us.

And that is how we got to where we are today, is it working yet?

Time to think outside the box folks.

You seem to have all the answers of what not to do when it comes to others opinions of the candidates. maybe you are smarter than the rest of us ...I am not sure yet.

You seem to love giving the advice with your go-to phrase "we need to think outside the box"....but yet you fail to elaborate...lol

I would LOVE to hear your wisdom on who we should support in the next election and why. If you are promoting Wexit....that aint gonna happen before the next election, so we need to get behind someone....please, tell us your "think outside the box" theory.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The box" has been designed for us, to only give us essentially 2 options. Both those options are controlled by the same hands. We need to go outside of those controlled parties. Wexit, buffalo, ppc, independants are all options (i dont know what is best). If we keep voting conservative/liberal, nothing will change and things will only get worse. We need to wake up the people to the deception/corruption of those main parties so that they see what is happening. Once a specific amount of people can see for themselves (20-30%?, just guessing), then others will start to question and pay more attention. Once you have people paying attention, it is much easier to get the majority to vote for a proper party vs what they have been programmed to do.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The box" has been designed for us, to only give us essentially 2 options. Both those options are controlled by the same hands. We need to go outside of those controlled parties. Wexit, buffalo, ppc, independants are all options (i dont know what is best). If we keep voting conservative/liberal, nothing will change and things will only get worse. We need to wake up the people to the deception/corruption of those main parties so that they see what is happening. Once a specific amount of people can see for themselves (20-30%?, just guessing), then others will start to question and pay more attention. Once you have people paying attention, it is much easier to get the majority to vote for a proper party vs what they have been programmed to do.

cool, so in the meantime....back to the original poster's question....who do you think would make the best conservative party of Canada leader?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And back to the same answer, none. Conservatives or liberal, its all to the same end.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say lewis or sloan, but......if the CPC allows otool and mckay in thier ranks (both ties to the muslim beotherhood= very bad), how can you not see that the CPC is corrupt too? In all the same ways the liberal, NDP and greens are also.

They allow a potential leader (after knocking him out of the race once, sloan) that doesnt suck and we should be super happy about it? You dont think they are supressing others that would be great leaders? Why would they do that? Do you think that the timing of the CPC being leaderless/in disarray is all by chance?

Top Bottom