who would make he best conservative party canada leader?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many politicians say one thing then do another? practically all of them. Wait and see you say, while our country is months away from full communism.

Time is something we dont have.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but yet one of his 1st priorities is to deal with western alienation.....I suppose you guys will have issues with that too....more conspiracy bull**** ???? fawk, give it a rest you guys

Me thinks there are NDP, LIBERAL sympathizers here that want to convolude the best leader for the sake of the fawked system they support.
They kind of stand out from the sane people here..........

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me thinks there are NDP, LIBERAL sympathizers here that want to convolude the best leader for the sake of the fawked system they support.
Not sure if you are lumping me into that group or not but i have voted conservative all my life. The other thought is that some of us see past the same old games they play and can see what is truly happening. Why is it always a cycle-cons, libs, cons, libs, cons, ndp (if they are lucky) etc? Because they set that system up for us to keep giving us hope every so often, we wont stand up and stop the game they play that way.

Once you see the game for what it is, you can see both sides are rigged. They win no matter which side is in because they have groomed the leaders that get in power. Do you really think there isnt vote tampering? Its done all over the world and known about. Soros is known for doing it in many countries, just so happens he has ties to many of our politicians so its easy to assume it happens here too.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I've just had it up to here with the "Almighty Oracle" on this site...."look it up", "do your research", "wait and see", "enjoy your ignorance", "it's public knowledge, look it up", "time to think outside the box", "you'll see",....... I can't stand arrogant ****ing no-it-all's who think they are smarter than all those around him...a whole lot of posts from him but yet no value....to me any way.
anyways, he's on ignore...blocked...I don't see any of his posts unless someone copies them....all is good

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've just had it up to here with the "Almighty Oracle" on this site...."look it up", "do your research", "wait and see", "enjoy your ignorance", "it's public knowledge, look it up", "time to think outside the box", "you'll see",....... I can't stand arrogant ****ing no-it-all's who think they are smarter than all those around him...a whole lot of posts from him but yet no value....to me any way.
anyways, he's on ignore...blocked...I don't see any of his posts unless someone copies them....all is good

Yuppers on that.
Like I said there are a few that have crept up with multiple useless threads, I like your solution.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and yet you still comment on them? lol, hypocrite

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the world we live in... sooo much fake crap and the sheeple that line up for it on both sides.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the world we live in... sooo much fake crap and the sheeple that line up for it on both sides.

And ther in lies the problem. Sheeple from both sides? Wouldn't one side be fake and one truth? Who/what do you trust? Government, no effing way. Media same, they have there own agenda. And that is the essence of the problems. No one knows who to believe any more, what is smoke and mirrors for an agenda vs truth? I like to think I'm some what educated and not blind, but it is a question I struggle with. There are so many things that don't make sense anymore on any level. And my personal opinion(for what its worth, and it may not be much) is that by the time we learn the truth it will be to late unfortunately.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Nothing is as it seems. Is anything actually the "truth"?
And ther in lies the problem. Sheeple from both sides? Wouldn't one side be fake and one truth? Who/what do you trust? Government, no effing way. Media same, they have there own agenda. And that is the essence of the problems. No one knows who to believe any more, what is smoke and mirrors for an agenda vs truth? I like to think I'm some what educated and not blind, but it is a question I struggle with. There are so many things that don't make sense anymore on any level. And my personal opinion(for what its worth, and it may not be much) is that by the time we learn the truth it will be to late unfortunately.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As we sit here, the liberal party is using its oppo research to formulate its attacks on otoole. It will soon be given to the Media with instructions on what, when and how to use it to paint him in the worst possible light and destroy his reputation. And the media will do as instructed in order to keep the financial support coming from the government to keep them afloat.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
As we sit here, the liberal party is using its oppo research to formulate its attacks on otoole. It will soon be given to the Media with instructions on what, when and how to use it to paint him in the worst possible light and destroy his reputation. And the media will do as instructed in order to keep the financial support coming from the government to keep them afloat.
Sad but true.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give him a chance everyone says, yup, a chance to sewer us even more while waisting precious time that we dont have.

I dont see much western support in that statement.

Top Bottom