Who wants to ride on October 27 or 28?

Shurup

Reaction score
Who is in? Haven't decided on the place yet but that is easy as long as we have a few riders who wants to go out.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to go this weekend:D but I'm in Toronto,;). On Nov. 03 [sat],: I want to go to Long Island Lake :). But I heard that Bruderheim has alot of garbage:rant::rant:. Maybe a person should go there, clean garbage, ride, and feel good knowing a riding place won't be taken away from everyone because of :realmad::realmad:I will post and see what others think.

Shurup

Reaction score
I never been to Bruderhaim and don't really want to go there. There are lots of other better places to ride.

I created the same tread on the outlaws site and it looks like we may have 4 guys already. Will know for sure who is comming closer to the weekend.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never been to Bruderhaim and don't really want to go there. There are lots of other better places to ride.

I created the same tread on the outlaws site and it looks like we may have 4 guys already. Will know for sure who is comming closer to the weekend.

You are right there are better places to ride, But sometimes we need to give a little to get a little.:confused:

Shurup

Reaction score
You are right there are better places to ride, But sometimes we need to give a little to get a little.:confused:

Well, I mean if we'ra going to have a group of ppl who wants to go to Bruderhaim, I would go too and I would pitch in and get some of the trash out, but it wouldn't be my initiative to go there. I don't even know where exactly is that place. :)

Shurup

Reaction score
Long Island Lake - mmm mudy. Thats probably where we would go if no one comes up with anything else.

Kohnhead

Reaction score
Was out at Bruderheim last week-end. The RCMP were out doing paper checks. They must have had 60 guys pulled over when we came down the trail and was stopped. I waited an hour for them to deal with all the meatheads with no liscence plates, no insurance, no sprak arrestor before they got to our group. We were all legal and were given no hassles - but it sucked to get hung up for an hour waiting. Later on got stopped again (on a buddies 700Raptor) in a different section. Same thing, I was all legal so was a quick check of the papers and off I went again, but had to wait 20-30 minutes while he dealt with others that were not riding with Insurance and registration.
I'm away this week-end anyway and can't join the ride (although I'ld love to), but if you do go to Bruderheim, make sure you have all of your paperwork and your Driver's License.

Gitte

Reaction score
Same thing happened to us at Bruderheim this weekend, they checked us just as we came back to load our quads and they yelled at the people beside us to stay where they were so they could check them, according to what we heard they had been out there all day checking people. Nice job is you can get it, getting to ride while working.

We have been out to Bruderheim the last two weekends and have not noticed any garbage out there, if we had seen any we would have picked it up.

Shurup

Reaction score
Thx for the warning guys, I have all the papers in place and am not going to Bruderheim anyway. I am going to Medicine Lake (SW of Edmonton) on Saturday and to Smoky Lake (NE of Edmonton) on Sunday. Everyone is welcome to join us. Let me know.

Top Bottom