Who made it to the mountains this weekend?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg

Lots of spring snow and suntans to be had, if you know where to look!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think maxwell was spotted at Allen on saturday

Yessir Maxwell was there!!!!!!! So was I, and Young-Gun, and Bernoff, and T-Team!!!!!!!!!!!

Allen was very tracked but there was some cood climbs still left in the trees!!!!!!!! spent probably 10+ hours each day (fri,sat,sun) all in the trees LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Maxwell and T-Team for the ride along,

And thanks Maxwell and Roy for the use of the shop, don't think the sleds would fair out all that well if we didn't get to use your shop to toss on some scratchers LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

170.jpg

159.jpg

20130331_170926.jpg

158.jpg

SLED MODEL.jpg

186.jpg

200.jpg

283.jpg

232.jpg

160.jpg

Last edited:

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yessir Maxwell was there!!!!!!! So was I, and Young-Gun, and Bernoff, and T-Team!!!!!!!!!!!

Allen was very tracked but there was some cood climbs still left in the trees!!!!!!!! spent probably 10+ hours each day (fri,sat,sun) all in the trees LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again Maxwell and T-Team for the ride along,

And thanks Maxwell and Roy for the use of the shop, don't think the sleds would fair out all that well if we didn't get to use your shop to toss on some scratchers LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 153372

View attachment 153373

View attachment 153374

View attachment 153380

View attachment 153375

View attachment 153376

View attachment 153377

View attachment 153378

View attachment 153379

View attachment 153381

I think I saw you at the parking lot unloading then I heard you in the trees sounded like you guys were having a good time!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I saw you at the parking lot unloading then I heard you in the trees sounded like you guys were having a good time!

Twas a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes the HPS Rocked Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What crew were you with???

Ya we were the ones in the Crew cab dodge, and prob the only ones to unhook trailer to unload deck LOL!!!!!!!

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twas a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes the HPS Rocked Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What crew were you with???

Ya we were the ones in the Crew cab dodge, and prob the only ones to unhook trailer to unload deck LOL!!!!!!!
I was with my dad and brother we had a dodge crew cab with a black enclosed trailer we were parked right behind you in the upper parking lot maybe I will see you up there one day!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was with my dad and brother we had a dodge crew cab with a black enclosed trailer we were parked right behind you in the upper parking lot maybe I will see you up there one day!

Oh ya I remember seeing u guys pull in..... YA u bet will have to meet up..... Its amazing how quiet that town was on Monday..... GHOST TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya I remember seeing u guys pull in..... YA u bet will have to meet up..... Its amazing how quiet that town was on Monday..... GHOST TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah things got pretty quiet on Monday are you going to try and make it up a few more times before the season is over?

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah things got pretty quiet on Monday are you going to try and make it up a few more times before the season is over?

Unfortunately that was my season ender..... I got to get the Bogger ready for racing season here pretty quick.... And that takes up May-August... Im a busy man with my High Octane Hobbies LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Next winter will be better, wont be out of a sled till December... will actually be able to start the season early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately that was my season ender..... I got to get the Bogger ready for racing season here pretty quick.... And that takes up May-August... Im a busy man with my High Octane Hobbies LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Next winter will be better, wont be out of a sled till December... will actually be able to start the season early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah well hopefully next season is better for snow this year was not the greatest! Where do you race your bogger at?

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah well hopefully next season is better for snow this year was not the greatest! Where do you race your bogger at?
EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! I am part of the CMRO (Canadian Mud Racers Organization) and race usually 7 events a year including edson ardmore rimbey nipawin provost plamondon and we have a few new events coming up this year too!!!!!!!!

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!! I am part of the CMRO (Canadian Mud Racers Organization) and race usually 7 events a year including edson ardmore rimbey nipawin provost plamondon and we have a few new events coming up this year too!!!!!!!!
I went to the edson mud bogs last year and it was pretty good! What class do you run in?

Top Bottom