Who made it to the mountains this weekend?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We went to Blue River, no fresh snow at the time, was sunny and 12 deg, 14 deg when we left today. We rode Groundhog and Salmon. Lots of sluffs, and even some slides. Be careful peeps. Good spring riding conditions, trails were good

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ended up going to Allen Creek and the riding conditions were the same as you had in Blue River and it was very tracked in but you can expect that from this time of the year.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+22 in golden this arvo ...

still some nice snow can be found,
but its getting tracked or sunburnt.

trail heads are a dirt patch.
my rt1000 is climbing everything !!!

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friday at Allen someone blew their engine in a yamaha nytro he tipped over and the throttle pinned and all the oil dumped into the airbox and straight through the cylinders. It didn't go far until it made some funny noises and got some codes, thats a bad way to end a great day in the mountains!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Those new dodge trucks are comfy for sure how are the xm's working?

The XM belongs to Rknight's girlfriend Lisa and it run flawless. We took her into Salmon and it was a bit above her skill level but she did awesome. The goat trail in really freaked her out....lol

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a pretty bad sun burn too but great ride and mcbride will be good what mountain are you going to?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode fernie area, lots of untouched snow, getting real wet, heard 3 avi's around three o'clock decided to leave. acess trail taking a beating by the sun,

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode NE Saskatchewan this weekend..waist deep fresh..-3 couldn't ask for better conditions. been to fernie a few time this year and our conditions are better than any trip out there this year..hard to believe

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rotax can you be more specific on the where? I rode Wakaw area and it was pretty trashed. No fresh or powder, just a few areas you can break through the crust on top.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
conditions suck around saskatoon. You have to stay in the trees to find anything worth playing in.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was North of Yorkton. I orignally come from Canora and know that area pretty good. There are some sloughs I can put out my probe and be down over 5' right now. Weather played alot with the snowpack this weekend though and it was starting to get really setup late Saturday. We have alot of country that no one goes to all year except when we make tracks once a month. Not a popular area. I know the further North we went, the deeper the snow got. North of Hwy 49 is suppossed to be a fair bit deeper.

Top Bottom