Who likes the mountains?!!

romar

Reaction score
Hey i joined this site because i'm disappointed in how many times ive been getting to the mountains. Ive been riding in the mountains 3 years but grew up dirt biking so caught on fast. I love it but the friend that introduced me to it doesn't have much time to go and is now dealing with a back injury. Gone with other guys that like to get hammered and then not get on the mountain till 10-11. I like a few soda pops as well but i'm here to ride. Other guys i went with like to go straight in the bush, not sparse boondocking fun trees, but dense 3' away from each other bush that would be hard to walk through trying to find there way through impossible terrain, ah no thanks.
I have now invested alot of money in this sport( '09 M8 - 4 place enclosed - 08 dodge mega cab) and am finding no one to ride with. OK HOLD IT, now i'm starting to feel like i'm on an online dating service! But seriously i work hard all year, my work slows down in the winter and my gracious wife understands this is my time now. I wanna fricken sled!! C'mon snow! Anybody else feeling the same way?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! if your looking for riding partners you came to the right place. Start a thread in which ever section that you plan on going to and there is always guys going to be interested in go to the mountain.....If you post they will come!!:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont let the bad ones bring ya down,there are plaenty of guys around that would suit what type of riding your into,Just make your expectations clear before you head out.
catmando!

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont let the bad ones bring ya down,there are plaenty of guys around that would suit what type of riding your into,Just make your expectations clear before you head out.
catmando!

Welcome to the site.And I totally agree with Catman.Try and make it to a Suds nite or two and meet a few of us.Lots of great people here.Enjoy.

Team Stunned and Stuck

Reaction score
Website
www.overthetop.ca
Anybody else feeling the same way?

Nope....... I got's a friend to ride with, he's the stuck part of the team, and always entertaining to watch. Lemme get this straight, you bought a 4 pl trailer and you got no one to ride with ? Stop by Kelowna and pick me and "Stuck", up and we can be your new rididng partners.:d expect a jug of Black Russians AFTER sledin though.:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Come out and visit with a group of us this Wednesday night at Average Joe's in Sherwood Park, we'll be up by the racecar!

Larry

Reaction score
If you're heading through Red Deer on your way out let me know, I'm in.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i joined this site because i'm disappointed in how many times ive been getting to the mountains. Ive been riding in the mountains 3 years but grew up dirt biking so caught on fast. I love it but the friend that introduced me to it doesn't have much time to go and is now dealing with a back injury. Gone with other guys that like to get hammered and then not get on the mountain till 10-11. I like a few soda pops as well but i'm here to ride. Other guys i went with like to go straight in the bush, not sparse boondocking fun trees, but dense 3' away from each other bush that would be hard to walk through trying to find there way through impossible terrain, ah no thanks.
I have now invested alot of money in this sport( '09 M8 - 4 place enclosed - 08 dodge mega cab) and am finding no one to ride with. OK HOLD IT, now i'm starting to feel like i'm on an online dating service! But seriously i work hard all year, my work slows down in the winter and my gracious wife understands this is my time now. I wanna fricken sled!! C'mon snow! Anybody else feeling the same way?

Hey you are already in sherwood park so if your around for the suds night stop in for that and i'm sure you'll find some new peeps to ride with thta are wickedly fun. And lots of them like there barley sandwiches once they are off the hill also..

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I feel for ya man...mountain sledding is about getting out and having fun...that usually means fairly early mornings.
Join the group at Suds Night this Wednesday and I'm sure you will find some new riding partners.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to site and come to suds night . also i same as ou busy during summer and slower in the winter.

romar

Reaction score
Still learning my way around the forum not sure if my last reply went through Anyways thanks again for all the pos feedback :d but goin to Lloydminster on wed to friday for a job, last one for awhile. Whens the next suds night? would like to come out!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Worries mate, the more to post the easier it gets!...kinda like walking! Mine you some of the stuff I have put in my system makes even that hard to do...lol. As for the suds night they try to switch it up every month one month Sherwood Park, the next some where on the west side of Edmonton. I will be more then happy going out for a rip with you, but I am afraid my sled will leave me for you! Its never been in an enclosed trailer!!:d:d:beer:

romar

Reaction score
Re: but I am afraid my sled will leave me for you! Its never been in an enclosed trai

HA HA Ya the enclosed is nice, no road grime, no getting dirty unloading its only been used twice, still have to get some runners in it, carbides don't run on wood to well! will be working on that next week. But i want to do a trip dec 27. Should i start another post for that?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you can start a thread under general snowmobiling forum, or you can go right in to the area where you want to ride, and start a thread there. Good luck! I maybe into another trip then depending on work?, but I will watch for your new thread when it comes:d

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For Your Info Ft. Sask. Snow Angels next meeting is in jan 14 7:30pm . At Josephburg hall.

Top Bottom