Who has seen this truck?? (Sherwood park Flying J)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
injectors - 200
intake - 200
manifold - 450
exhauset - 400
turbo - 1800
clutch 1 - 700 plus install
clutch 2 650hp - 800
chip - 650

well im at 6 grand with a TIGHT buget

The thing is, a intake, and exhaust/intake manifolds, and exhaust yield very little, $50 and you've got a strait pipe to. You could run pretty much would you do on a $2,000 budget. A truck with just 2 stacked programmers and injectors, would run faster then your truck, and be under $2,000. Yea you'd need a clutch soon, but even like you posted $800 for one isn't much and not hard DIY.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing is, a intake, and exhaust/intake manifolds, and exhaust yield very little, $50 and you've got a strait pipe to. You could run pretty much would you do on a $2,000 budget. A truck with just 2 stacked programmers and injectors, would run faster then your truck, and be under $2,000. Yea you'd need a clutch soon, but even like you posted $800 for one isn't much and not hard DIY.

Go ahead and run stacked programmers on a truck with factory exhaust and you'll be needing more than just a clutch......

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go ahead and run stacked programmers on a truck with factory exhaust and you'll be needing more than just a clutch......

You could on factory exhaust, it is a proven fact that is isn't restrictive enough to cause a issue. I am purely speaking at a Dodge standpoint, but I am sure Ford and GM are the same. 4" exhaust is plenty, and heck for $50 you can get rid of the cat and muffler and run straight pipe.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
98.5 Dodge

well my turbo comes off in a couple weeks i'll turn up my chip on a stock turbo and count the seconds to 1500deg. my guess is its a single digit :nono:. with my chip and 130hp injectors i had to much fuel for the garrett turbo so...

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
injectors - 200
intake - 200
manifold - 450
exhauset - 400
turbo - 1800
clutch 1 - 700 plus install
clutch 2 650hp - 800
chip - 650

well im at 6 grand with a TIGHT buget

Here's a vid.

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=Cummins132008_08_30_21_56_27-1.flv

13.5 with just a smarty and MP-8 and a handshaker to boot :headbanger: Stock clutch BTW, launching in 2nd. If he had a good clutch you'd knock off a quarter being able to do a boosted launch in 3rd, maybe even a bit more. About $800 into mods.

JHeffner

Reaction score
Not hard to believe it would run 12.8, you barely need anything to run that, pretty sad time for twins though! Take a stock truck and you could run 12.8 with $2,000 into it, maybe less.

2nd fastest like said is not even close, if he was in the 9's maybe.

But then again he drives a Duramax :d

Your not kidding I had a 1 ton 6L with 8" and 37s I just had a chip ,exhaust, and injectors and I think I was running 13's or 14's. I never raced it it was just a work truck. God damn righands.

Whats with the decals is it a promo truck or is he just that hardcore into the energy drinks. I should put a decal of JD and a stripper on my truck.lol:rolleyes:

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. I talked to this guy at the flying J about half an hour ago, and my bull$hit meter is ringing off the scale. I started out asking about his mileage, seeing as how we were both pumping diesel into our Dmaxes. "Oh, it's pretty good," he says, " It's a diesel". Ok, im thinking maybe he didnt see that I'm driving a lifted duramax, and therefore might think that I wouldn't know anything about one. So I continue - " How much power are you making?" I ask. He replies " 874 hp, its got twin turbos." quite matter-of-factly. Wow, I'm thinking this thing must be built.

"Who's twins setup is it?"
"Kenne Belle"
"I didn't know he did any diesel stuff"
"He's a NASCAR guy"
"I know, I just haven't heard of him in the diesel stuff"
"Who built the tranny, same guy?
"Yah."
"Can I take a look under the hood?"
"I have to run to work, but you can see it at NADP, I'm having some work done on it there. It's the second fastest diesel in Alberta, the guy who owns NADP has the only truck thats faster. "

"Wow, what do you run?"
"13.8, Barry can run a 12.4."

I seriously couldn't believe that this guy believed himself. 874 hp and a 13.8? kenne belle only does blowers on cars, not twin whistles on diesels, and to top it off theres probably 300 trucks in Alberta that run faster than 13.8.

rockstar.jpg
o yea well i have a dolorian that goes back in time.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. These companies would have to pay ME to advertise their junk. No way I would voluntarily put some energy drink stickers on my sleds. Now a Sledbunny Racing sticker....that would be nice.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the decals on the side adds 50 - 70hp. its like every 2nd cat you see on the hill with the monster decal(s)

Yeah I agree. I am going to put on a Princess Auto or UFA Stickers on my stuff and see if I am going to get any HP gains. Advertizing for energy drink companies is just plian cheezy

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw this truck again today but he had a 110,000 + $ mastercraft wakeboard boat behind.

someone has some serious $$$

but it didnt match

at all

i was disapointed lmao

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw this truck again today but he had a 110,000 + $ mastercraft wakeboard boat behind.

someone has some serious $$$

but it didnt match

at all

i was disapointed lmao

What type of Mastercrap was it? Sorry they can be nice!!! I would guess an X-star or X-30.

missingtruck

Reaction score
This is an open request to anyone who may have commented on the "RockStar" truck or have seen it recently. The truck is not the property of the person driving it. The legal owner is attempting to locate the truck so it can be recovered without criminal charges.

If you have seen it recently, parked at a business, residence, restaurant or club it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately email myself with the locational and time. Please do not comment on this situation or speak with the individual to assure your safety and the legal owners safety.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and confidentiality.

Top Bottom