Who has seen this truck?? (Sherwood park Flying J)

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. I talked to this guy at the flying J about half an hour ago, and my bull$hit meter is ringing off the scale. I started out asking about his mileage, seeing as how we were both pumping diesel into our Dmaxes. "Oh, it's pretty good," he says, " It's a diesel". Ok, im thinking maybe he didnt see that I'm driving a lifted duramax, and therefore might think that I wouldn't know anything about one. So I continue - " How much power are you making?" I ask. He replies " 874 hp, its got twin turbos." quite matter-of-factly. Wow, I'm thinking this thing must be built.

"Who's twins setup is it?"
"Kenne Belle"
"I didn't know he did any diesel stuff"
"He's a NASCAR guy"
"I know, I just haven't heard of him in the diesel stuff"
"Who built the tranny, same guy?
"Yah."
"Can I take a look under the hood?"
"I have to run to work, but you can see it at NADP, I'm having some work done on it there. It's the second fastest diesel in Alberta, the guy who owns NADP has the only truck thats faster. "

"Wow, what do you run?"
"13.8, Barry can run a 12.4."

I seriously couldn't believe that this guy believed himself. 874 hp and a 13.8? kenne belle only does blowers on cars, not twin whistles on diesels, and to top it off theres probably 300 trucks in Alberta that run faster than 13.8.

rockstar.jpg

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. I talked to this guy at the flying J about half an hour ago, and my bull$hit meter is ringing off the scale. I started out asking about his mileage, seeing as how we were both pumping diesel into our Dmaxes. "Oh, it's pretty good," he says, " It's a diesel". Ok, im thinking maybe he didnt see that I'm driving a lifted duramax, and therefore might think that I wouldn't know anything about one. So I continue - " How much power are you making?" I ask. He replies " 874 hp, its got twin turbos." quite matter-of-factly. Wow, I'm thinking this thing must be built.

"Kenne Belle"
"He's a NASCAR guy"
"Yah."
"I have to run to work, but you can see it at NADP, I'm having some work done on it there. It's the second fastest diesel in Alberta, the guy who owns NADP has the only truck thats faster. "

"Wow, what do you run?"

I seriously couldn't believe that this guy believed himself. 874 hp and a 13.8? kenne belle only does blowers on cars, not twin whistles on diesels, and to top it off theres probably 300 trucks in Alberta that run faster than 13.8.

rockstar.jpg

eehhh let him think what he wants. If he shows up to NADP's black smoke show he can prove it there. If not sounds like BS to me.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"Kenne Belle"
"He's a NASCAR guy"
"Yah."

"Wow, what do you run?"

rockstar.jpg

Your bullsheet meter is working quite well. I ran 5, 11 second passes on saturday, and i was the third fastest truck. My buddies truck runs 9's. heres the vid. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPqL31ewzS0[/media]

Kenny belle does not do diesels to my knowledge.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure looks fast, and I bet them Rockstar decals add big power. Im with you and call BS, especially with the Kenne Bell turbo stuff

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That has got to be the ugliest street queen I have ever seen:loser:. I wonder how much Rockstar pays him to advertise for them?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see this truck around town all the time. I thought the Rockstar stickers were neough of a joke.....now I'll be laughing even harder. I bet he gets paid NOTHING for those stickers on his truck....oh wait, he gets an ego stroke from 14 year old boys.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your bullsheet meter is working quite well. I ran 5, 11 second passes on saturday, and i was the third fastest truck. My buddies truck runs 9's. heres the vid. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPqL31ewzS0[/media]

Kenny belle does not do diesels to my knowledge.

Keep the diesel vids coming - loving 'em! :d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If this is the truck i think it is, i saw it before the decals were put on it, man are they lookin sweet,lol, the only bull$hit he is feeding you is the times he is running. I saw it at the truck piulls in darwell i think it was, might have been edson. this thing has sick power pulled the sled out the end and was still pickin up speed the only truck that was more impressive was the nadp dodge dually.I guess we will see at the August blackout.

Last edited by a moderator:

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmao you never told me he had 6 foot rockstar stickers on it. its a good thing he has airbags to prevent axle wrap when he is sled pulling with 875hp hahaha. im surprised i dont see any nadp stickers all over it as he seems to be one of there cheerleaders

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Barry (NADP) He's never heard of the truck or done any work on it. thinks he may have seen it on the street once, as he recalls the nasty stickers.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe its a secret and he feeds it redbull before going down the track.

W

woodies

......................:beer::beer:

Attachments

• bcyzp3mad46m01dyplhf8g0wuoto7lnozfjp.jpg
    bcyzp3mad46m01dyplhf8g0wuoto7lnozfjp.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 450

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA I'm still laughing about it. Apparently AWS and Military axles are coming next!

I wasn't going to say this either but he was talking about how he has a new ford that's "getting twins put on it right now" that has more lift, over 1000hp, and he's put 170k USD into. I'm starting to feel like a chump just for repeating all the stuff I heard, but I swear it's true ( that I heard it......lol)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HAHA I'm still laughing about it. Apparently AWS and Military axles are coming next!

I wasn't going to say this either but he was talking about how he has a new ford that's "getting twins put on it right now" that has more lift, over 1000hp, and he's put 170k USD into. I'm starting to feel like a chump just for repeating all the stuff I heard, but I swear it's true ( that I heard it......lol)

THANKS, CHUMP!!!! :d:d:d:d:d

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he must be related to my old roommate that had a nytro turbo (yamaha turbo kit) 176" rip saw track you know. i talked to his dad, dad said um yeah he borrows my 1996 vmax.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmao

i see this truck around the park ALL the time.

but NEVER seen it at the track or anything like that. or even racing at the lights or anything.

who knows

well see

ill see if i can strike up a convo with him next time i see it. probly tonight lol

Top Bottom