Who has been on the water??

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sept 24 ,elephant rider needs a drink ,slashin the curl make's a guy thirsty.
P9250024.jpg

P9250025.jpg

P9250028.jpg
Man that driver is amazing,drivin,turnin up the tunes,getting old balls a beer,takin pics and sneakin in the odd sip himself.........

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sept 24 ,elephant rider needs a drink ,slashin the curl make's a guy thirsty.
View attachment 32182

View attachment 32183

View attachment 32184
Man that driver is amazing,drivin,turnin up the tunes,getting old balls a beer,takin pics and sneakin in the odd sip himself.........

wow PS great pics how is that lake been lately never too many boats....how u get so much time??? i have been buried in bilges for the last month...winterize winterize winterize....all seasonal ppl gone home lol good for us!!!!......:beer::beer: B

Last edited:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow PS great pics how is kamllops lake been lately never too many boats....how u get so much time??? i have been buried in bilges for the last month...winterize winterize winterize....all seasonal ppl gone home lol good for us!!!!......:beer::beer: B

I make time ,i 'm my boss so the slut leaves when ever he wants.that place is the last quite lake you should edit your last comment on lake location...u are a boat tech i could always use one of them on speed dial.....

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I make time ,i 'm my boss so the slut leaves when ever he wants.that place is the last quite lake you should edit your last comment on lake location...u are a boat tech i could always use one of them on speed dial.....

nice to be your own boss there slut.......lucky you...mind u i get to play on the water alot at me job too so there is the advantages....plus they new boats too woohoo

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I miss these days already!!

Attachments

• Boating floating 001.jpg
    Boating floating 001.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Boating at Wab 009.jpg
    Boating at Wab 009.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Boating floating 002.jpg
    Boating floating 002.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 54

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i haven't decided yet but i might winterize my baby this week-end, if i do i better get my azz in gear and pick up the stuff to do so.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
i haven't decided yet but i might winterize my baby this week-end, if i do i better get my azz in gear and pick up the stuff to do so.

I'm still holding out. It's inside so no worries with freezing but wouldn't mind getting out yet!! :rolleyes:

Just did the trailer the other night. Glad I did it was -6 this morning!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So last night was interesting, went to Pigeon lake to pull boat for the year. Water was so low I had to lower my boat lift as far as possible and the push like a crazy person to get it off the lift.
Then when we go to load it on the trailer I had to get out of the boat at 75 feet out and push it in. It kept getting stuck on the bottom there was so little water.
In photo of me standing on the water I'm usually waist deep at that point...man do we need rain.
And what a job loading on the trailer without water to float the boat on. What normally takes us 10 minutes took 1 hour.
On the positive side, it's winterized and ready for storage now.
I just need to get my dock and boat lift out of the water now.

Attachments

• IMG_2417_1.jpg
    IMG_2417_1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2418_1.jpg
    IMG_2418_1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2419_1.jpg
    IMG_2419_1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 38

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mud duck is at the dock yes.... not sold yet. Bought the new one wife didn't like the shallow draft so now I'm hunting for a different one...aft cabin style...not sure if I'm off to montana/wasington or penticton yet....but either way I doubt I'll be around this weekend...:d

what king of boat are you after?? I am going to sell mine and probably buy something in the 30-35 foot range

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
what king of boat are you after?? I am going to sell mine and probably buy something in the 30-35 foot range

Picked this one up in Penticton last weekend with the help of Sledderdoc...:d

24 foot four-winns

100_4302.jpg

5.jpg

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that'll float most lakes around here, in wab for sure!! same draft as mine pretty much.

I used to have a 32 bayliner, i had a 28 searay (which i hated!!!) and a 26 sayray sunsport with twin 454;s that was fun, and if i had known when i moved out here that there was more then sloughs, i would have bought bigger then 20 feet, so there will be a beautiful 08 fourwinns for sale this spring!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wow, bogger nice upgrade from the "Mudduck". So if my calculations are correct you now own 3 boats?:confused:

nope just 2..... sold the open bow, might sell mud duck yet, haven't decided yet. either sell it or put some time and money into it so I can have a nice looking 30 mph tender..........:d

Top Bottom