Who else has the itch!!!!

94fordguy

Yup, I've had the quad out twice, but it just isn't the same.... I miss the sledding... :(:(just about time to go fire up the sled as I havent touched it since the last ride 3 weeks ago:d:(

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, I've had the quad out twice, but it just isn't the same.... I miss the sledding... :(:(just about time to go fire up the sled as I havent touched it since the last ride 3 weeks ago:d:(

YA, ME TOO....... GOING OUT TO MOM'S PLACE TOMORROW, AND GUESS I'LL SPRAY INSIDE THE TRAILER WITH DOKTOR DOOM, AND THEN FIRE THEM UP AND BRAAP BRAAP A BIT:eek:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I've got an itch ........................... probably not the same as yours tho. :beer::d:beer:

hurt'in albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup i do too!!! was out in the garage on the weekend cleaning the sled up and wishing i was riding somewhere:( but soon enough i hope snow gods smile on us!!:d:beer::beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and kids are heading back to Flin Flon for 10 days next week. I plan on pulling the sled into the middle of the garage and going thru a can of polish to get the tunnel under my stock '08 seat polished up to match the rest of the tunnel; so it is ready to install the 2010 seat and BDX tunnel conversion. I can't wait to fill the garage with the sweet smell of Klotz oil.:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Who else has the itch!!!

I do but I don't think I want to talk about it on an open forum :eek:

Actually I can't wait to get the sleds out, last winter was a bit of a let down.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Took my cover off and fired mine up, pulled it forward let it run for about 15 minutes and backed it up and parked it again. Man that thing is noisy, need to get my exhaust done in September. Cant really say I miss the two stroke smell, this ones a 4 stroke, if I need that fix, just add a little extra oil to the stihl whipper snipper.:d The sled started like I rode it a few hours ago.;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moved Wendy last weekend in Calgary. Had to load sled from her old garage to the new one. Started right up was nice to get to move them.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no itch yet its still drag racing season and jet boating humm my hcr is 2 years old and 98 km on it not really into sleding anymore too busy in the winter:eek:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The wife and kids are heading back to Flin Flon for 10 days next week. I plan on pulling the sled into the middle of the garage and going thru a can of polish to get the tunnel under my stock '08 seat polished up to match the rest of the tunnel; so it is ready to install the 2010 seat and BDX tunnel conversion. I can't wait to fill the garage with the sweet smell of Klotz oil.:d

Sat around the fire on the weekend with a kid from Flin Flon - Friend of daughters - priceless stories about living in the north.
Good place to come from IMO - wouldn't want to live there myself though....

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sat around the fire on the weekend with a kid from Flin Flon - Friend of daughters - priceless stories about living in the north.
Good place to come from IMO - wouldn't want to live there myself though....

I have a few I'd pay people to not tell.:d:d

threatready

Reaction score
I got the itch real bad, missed last winter cause I was gone with work. It is almost unbearable now. Come On Snow!

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
moved house last week end so i have to load the sled on my deck..hummmmmmm unload it and load it 3 time just for ear that one scream:p!!!! at the end of the i couldn't resist i have to watch sledneck movie!!!!!!!!!:p sitting on my sled on the garage....:)

Top Bottom