Who else has the itch!!!!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a buddys sled sittin at my place for storage and i brought it back to him today .....Couldnt help but crack the throttle and lift the ski's a bit across the yard i almost forgot how good it felt.....5 more months and hopefully i will be riding again im guna start dancing for an early season.:beer::beer:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to go into the enclosed today to get some chains outta my toolbox. The M8 was sitting there all lonely and neglected so I had to spend some time with it, can't wait to take it out again.

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldnt help but go and visit the sled in the garage. Sittin there, craving some attention. Least she has the M7 to keep her company.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ITCH !!!! Its killing me not to ride, more so now that I just picked up the M7 last weekend. :d

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out ridin the quad yesterday and couldn't help but think that this would be more fun on sled.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi dez
Been a while sorry we couldn't hook up this winter. U where talking about the itch Know kidding was in the shop and put a new 8" riser on that pivets from a stand up position to a sitting position. Trying to get my apex to a rider forward position & I hope this works , because I find that I can't keep my feet in the sterups when i'm climbing because my handle bars hit me in the stomach and u have to slide your feet back on the rails to far. This makes u ride to far back on the rails and the centre of balance on a sled to my understanding is in the sterups so I hope this helps.
thanks Barry

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup me too cant wait even better that i might have a new ride for next season and yes i will make her PINK too not as much but you will still know its me!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I want to ride so bad. But what I want worse is to sell my sled. Kills me to look at it in the garage and know I won't be riding it this year :(

Hoping this summer, winter, and next summer go fast till I get to ride again!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi dez
Been a while sorry we couldn't hook up this winter. U where talking about the itch Know kidding was in the shop and put a new 8" riser on that pivets from a stand up position to a sitting position. Trying to get my apex to a rider forward position & I hope this works , because I find that I can't keep my feet in the sterups when i'm climbing because my handle bars hit me in the stomach and u have to slide your feet back on the rails to far. This makes u ride to far back on the rails and the centre of balance on a sled to my understanding is in the sterups so I hope this helps.
thanks Barry

Well theres only one way to find out for sure :d:d ha ha im tired of this +30 crap let it snow!!!!! We will deffinatly hook up this year barry my crew wants to be riding by mid nov (fingers crossed) and lookin for a min of 1 trip/month.:beer::beer::Snowmobile1:

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
was quadding onthe weekend and found lots of snow. If you were ambitios enough with a small trailer and your quad you could probobly get to snow line and set up a camp and sled and quad. This was in the north shuswaps.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
was quadding onthe weekend and found lots of snow. If you were ambitios enough with a small trailer and your quad you could probobly get to snow line and set up a camp and sled and quad. This was in the north shuswaps.

Yea, was thinking the same thing weekend before last....snow was too deep for the quad and we couldn't go any further into Mear Lake.

I think we would have to doo some winching to get a trailer up to the top but with a bar-b-que, some steaks, and a few Kokanee tied on, it would be a great trip....one we would talk about for awhile!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
itch? i have a freekin rash. lol cant wai. went into the lean to last week to store some wood looked at the ole girl sitting there minding her own buisness. then i see it. the nerve of some animals. a freekin moose chit on my seat. thats ok i will even the score this fall. just sayin moosey.:d

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey if all this rain this year is a indicater of the weather maybe it means a early season , i fired up all my sleds as was in need to smell the two stroke smoke i closed my eyes as i could smell it and envisined the hills with snow:beer:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey if all this rain this year is a indicater of the weather maybe it means a early season QUOTE]

I sure hope so ......any old dogs out there that can speak for this one ??? last season sucked around home and mtns can always use tons of fresh :d

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't done for this year!! I can't wait till next season. already starting to buy new parts for the machines.:)

Top Bottom