Whitecourt

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Purchased my Freestyle Tickets, and booked a room at Nova Inn(Can ride right from the parking lot!!). Gonna be a kickin weekend! :Snowmobile1:

Maxwe

Reaction score
You can drive a snowmobile any were in town. There is just so many places to just head out with really just pick a cut line and off you go. If you have gps it will help as it is easy to get turned around. most of the time we head north and west. We have gone from whitecourt up to edson or the ski hill and back we come.

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Proof of Whitecourt Snow

Attachments

• Whitecourt Snow.jpg
    Whitecourt Snow.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 91

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
i wasnt much in the pub
you know that !

im not sure when im hitting ure way
got my head full with things here

time to figger everzthing out to hit back for good now

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ther is more snow in the Swan Hills area and we have not started gromming yet. Alittle more snow and we will be out grooming.

COLD SMOKE 7

Reaction score
Not much news on whitcoart this year. Hows the snow looking for a close ride this weekend. Updates would be appreciated.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about two feet of snow in the trees and out on the trails, i heard trails are ruff but the further west of town you go the better the snow gets. Snowed 6 inches out by virginia hills today ( 40 km west of whitecourt towards Grande Prairie) there is about three feet of snow out there. Hope this helps.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trails are good if that's what you are looking for, all groomed late last week, too cold to ride on the weekend, still some snow to be found on the cutliines if you know which ones are clean. 1 1/2 to 2' where it hasn't been smashed. Buddy working up by Goose tower today was pushing snow with his bumper on the road this AM. Got matbe an inch of fresh here over the last 2 days.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the updates guys headin that way sat. sounds like willl be sweeeet:d

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Summiteer after the weekend when it warms up, a few of us LOCALS are going to tear it up, out near that secret spot right beside that cut-line, you know near that creek. (wink,wink) Do you wanna come along? But keep it on the downlow cause we don't want to share our SPORT with anyone.:nono:

Sorry SumX but I'm half cut and reading old posts. This one got me laughing my azz off. Thanks again - time for another :beer:. No news from sledguy...girl in awhile.:d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are the conditions after this family day long weekend? Im thinkin about making a day trip up there

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When were you thinking of heading out? there is four of us going on thursday from stony going to swan hills.:d

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so you, ryser, tko and smurff? if there is room for 1 more im in!!! its my turn to buy the :beer::beer::beer: anyway

Top Bottom