Whitecourt

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
leonard, don't listen to them! Sledders are like drug pushers, they take you out on a nice little trip....then bam! You're spending money like a crack addict. I used to love quadding and that was just fine. I would keep my quads and bikes for years at a time. Now I watch my money flow out the door to places like Valcourt Quebec. What's left goes to haulin the toys to B.C. and sleeping in hotels.

I can't keep up this rock-star lifestyle forever....and neither can you!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
leonard, don't listen to them! Sledders are like drug pushers, they take you out on a nice little trip....then bam! You're spending money like a crack addict. I used to love quadding and that was just fine. I would keep my quads and bikes for years at a time. Now I watch my money flow out the door to places like Valcourt Quebec. What's left goes to haulin the toys to B.C. and sleeping in hotels.

I can't keep up this rock-star lifestyle forever....and neither can you!
They don't bury you any deeper if you die rich.:D:D:D

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a sled and sold. it ..

plz don't hate me lol..

Thats tough man.............I love quading but if I had to make the choice between and sled and a quad the sled would win hands down.........there just isn't anything like coming down a mountain totally out of control to get the adrenaline pumping:D

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could be going up totally out of control. That gets pretty exciting too.:D

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feb 07/08
All trails are open and in good condition with 6cm of new snow in the past week. Accumulation to date is 52.5cm. Trail grooming is ongoing, temperatures permitting.

Caution is advised in areas of logging and seismic activities which are crossing the Golden Triangle west and north of Letter K on the route map
Supposed to be cold this weekend dress warm!(or ride REAL hard)

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feb 07/08
All trails are open and in good condition with 6cm of new snow in the past week. Accumulation to date is 52.5cm. Trail grooming is ongoing, temperatures permitting.

Caution is advised in areas of logging and seismic activities which are crossing the Golden Triangle west and north of Letter K on the route map
Supposed to be cold this weekend dress warm!(or ride REAL hard)

You still have a chance to come sledding with Pete, Ed and I today.........it will be great so come on out man...............

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got in from 947 power line ride with WCTHEMI. Great ride...untouched with no stumps and +8 degrees. Burnt all our fuel in 2 1/2 feet of snow. You missed out Summiteer! Sorry guys,no pics................arms were tired from holding on to the dark horse!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so ive been to whitecourt a ton never sledded there though. any tips or suggestions to make my trip up this year worth while? i know about the magnifiecent trail but im a powder buster lookin for the deep. so if anyone has some suggestions that would be great thanks :d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya been wonderin the same ... any locals know where to go and stay???[/QUOTE]

Yes that'd be great, probably going to have to book a hotel room much in advance for the Rally in Feburary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom