Whistler has an girl sled crew. Hot ladies!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Im just not impressed, do something thousands of people do but because of gender its supposed to be special....... gimme a break....... do something actually special then id give praise where praise is due

Yes I see your point.

The point of the thread was to bring attention to the group. It’s cool they are ladies, yes. But they also raise money for charity and are getting ladies out riding. They help girls pick things like snomo suits, helmets, boots etc. Guys don’t always know where to get good fitting clothes for outdoor motor sports. They do dirt bikes in the summer and anyone can hang with them. It’s rare to see girls pull up with sleds on decks/trucks/trailers and unload. Maybe there is a lot of girl crews in other areas I dunno. I just think they are pretty cool for promoting the sport to ladies and having fun.

Plus, who wants to ride with a negative, yelling, bossy, control freak husband like yourself? Ahahahahaha haha blo me Tmo!

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been riding with girls and women my whole life. the chick.crews kinda seem odd to me though. why don't you want any guys along?

I love when my girl friends want to go ride....

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been riding with girls and women my whole life. the chick.crews kinda seem odd to me though. why don't you want any guys along?

I asked to ride with the babes. I didn’t exactly get a no, but not a yes either. I also didn’t send a male model pic of my 30lb overweight, old ass Dad bod either. Maybe I coulda been selected! Give it a shot Lilduke!
fe22932b56873664952f050a811ad263.jpg

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s all that special or that you need to give praise for being able to do something that plenty of other people are fully capable of doing. But I do think it’s worth pointing out that women actually can do it. So many are too scared to even try- show them that other women can do it, tell them that they can do it too and it won’t be such a big deal.
My beautiful wife rides over 1000 km on sleds a year and 1000 km on quads, keeps up with the best of them, but she’s never loaded or unloaded that’s always my job. It is worth mentioning I guess,and has me thinking she should try it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of good women riders out there. Ashley Chaffin. Steph Schwartz. Lotta guys on this site could never keep up to those 2. We need more women in the sport to be honest.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was in revy last week. rode with Brianna one day and Oli(frenchie) one day. Great canadian tours. Both were awesome. Wife always rides with us and she loves it. She had a total blast the first day with Brianna and was shown a few tips as well. She just ordered a new popo purple 8fiddy as well. i love having her along.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I see your point.

The point of the thread was to bring attention to the group. It’s cool they are ladies, yes. But they also raise money for charity and are getting ladies out riding. They help girls pick things like snomo suits, helmets, boots etc. Guys don’t always know where to get good fitting clothes for outdoor motor sports. They do dirt bikes in the summer and anyone can hang with them. It’s rare to see girls pull up with sleds on decks/trucks/trailers and unload. Maybe there is a lot of girl crews in other areas I dunno. I just think they are pretty cool for promoting the sport to ladies and having fun.

Plus, who wants to ride with a negative, yelling, bossy, control freak husband like yourself? Ahahahahaha haha blo me Tmo!
I like how you just figure im like that....... been with my wife for almost 16 years and we get along better and have more fun than any married couple ive ever seen or spent time with. As for feeling like loading sleds needed to be pointed out.... cmon it isnt special ive seen lots of women riding and loading their own sleds etc etc blah blah blah. I did laundry, cleaned the whole house top to bottom,dishes and made a great supper on sunday... i know a lot of guys who would never do that..... should i jump in a thread and praise myself lol because its not the norm in some peoples eyes.... women wanna be equal then act equal, dont ask for praise every time you do something up to par to tens of thousands of other people. I wasnt scoffing at the fact there is a whistler women sled crew, good for them that they do charity stuff and all that crap but i just dont think its amazing or anything

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C’mon Tmo. Everybody is having fun and sharing experiences and stories. One fella is thinking about teaching his wife to load and unload. Some new peeps, specifically more ladies are visiting Snow and Mud to check out this thread and then you ruined the spirit of the thread with negativity.

Lighten up and send your wife sledding without you. Be a nice hubby and fill up the truck for her too. Hahaha

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C’mon Tmo. Everybody is having fun and sharing experiences and stories. One fella is thinking about teaching his wife to load and unload. Some new peeps, specifically more ladies are visiting Snow and Mud to check out this thread and then you ruined the spirit of the thread with negativity.

Lighten up and send your wife sledding without you. Be a nice hubby and fill up the truck for her too. Hahaha
She isnt a big fan of sledding, wont ride the mountains, ive asked her lots, she is perfectly fine with a trail sled doing trail rides 2-3 times a year, and im good with that, she pefers traveling and going the baseball games every summer, always somewhere different

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This ^^^^^^^

I ride with ladies more than I do gents.
Interesting that some people are in awe that women ride.
And its almost more odd this group is not both genders.
Everyone is equal once the engine starts, who cares about gender.

Top Bottom