$40/hr for excellent carpenter in Whistler, BC.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Must be really good, not dumb, no whiny, negative, Debbie downer, complainin’, know it all, chitt stirrer upper, screwing up the crew vibe. Contrary to popular belief, nobody cares how they do it in Alberta! No coke users, meth users. No mamas boys or daddy’s boys. Be able to sleep in your truck cuz there ain’t no housing available in Whistler or Squamish. Maybe there’s something in Pemby. There is a campground 15mins south of Whistler that has monthly pad rentals. You can sled out of the campground in winter and we are sledding tommorrow, May 21, 2021. There are quite a few Sledders that live and sled from the campground. It’s a nice campground and the view is wicked!
Haha this is for my contractor friend, not even me. I don’t wanna screw up my good name by passing on a dud.
My contractor friend is kinda bipolar and is up and down. He flips out sometimes and has a Alberta attitude sometimes.
Shoot me a pm if interested. Your privacy and identity is Kanedog guaranteed except for the mods who can prolly look at pm’s! Haha!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Must be really good, not dumb, no whiny, negative, Debbie downer, complainin’, know it all, chitt stirrer upper, screwing up the crew vibe. Contrary to popular belief, nobody cares how they do it in Alberta! No coke users, meth users. No mamas boys or daddy’s boys. Be able to sleep in your truck cuz there ain’t no housing available in Whistler or Squamish. Maybe Pemby.
Haha this is for my contractor friend, not even me. I don’t wanna screw up my good name by passing on a dud.
My contractor friend is kinda bipolar and is up and down. He flips out sometimes and has a Alberta attitude sometimes.
Shoot me a pm if interested. Your privacy and identity is Kanedog guaranteed except for the mods who can prolly look at pm’s! Haha!
Ha, ha, Mods don't look at PM's, and cant. Nice job in a great area.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dog, you need to raise the wage to at least 60 or 70/hr if you want taker's, them bertans are not accustom to low BC wages.
How you expect them to pay for them lifted coal burners and toys? LOL

Top Bottom