Superclamp-above and beyond as per usual for these guys!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Superclamp, in my humble opinion, has gone above and beyond! By far the best company and group of guys a sledder/ATVer or anyone in fact could ever deal with. Not only are they fantastic to deal with on a professional level they are super awesome to just sit with and shoot the chit with!! Randal, Don and Todd...fabulous and funny all roled into one wicked group!

I asked for a small door prize for the Betties Newbie/Ladies ride in Elkford on Feb 15 and they went all out donating hundreds of dollars in product.

As if that was not enough they asked what we are putting funds towards as we are also hosting a dance to raise funds for the new warm up cabin. They then informed me that once the cabin is near completion (a season or two away) they are going to donate the "Super Hang Alls" for helmets, gear, equipment etc...THIS BLEW MY MIND!!

Freaken amazing dudesright there I must tell you!!!

Cheers and give them a call! They are like AMA-Day or Night, Rain or shine they are there for you, giving it their all!! Their products are amazing and so crazy easy to use!!

This stuff is fabulous, ladies this makes our lives helping our hubbies/significant others load and unload machines so much betther. We no longer have to wait on them to strap our babies down, we can do it our selves!!

Luv these guys!!!

tpollon2

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words!
Superclamp, in my humble opinion, has gone above and beyond! By far the best company and group of guys a sledder/ATVer or anyone in fact could ever deal with. Not only are they fantastic to deal with on a professional level they are super awesome to just sit with and shoot the chit with!! Randal, Don and Todd...fabulous and funny all roled into one wicked group!

I asked for a small door prize for the Betties Newbie/Ladies ride in Elkford on Feb 15 and they went all out donating hundreds of dollars in product.

As if that was not enough they asked what we are putting funds towards as we are also hosting a dance to raise funds for the new warm up cabin. They then informed me that once the cabin is near completion (a season or two away) they are going to donate the "Super Hang Alls" for helmets, gear, equipment etc...THIS BLEW MY MIND!!

Freaken amazing dudesright there I must tell you!!!

Cheers and give them a call! They are like AMA-Day or Night, Rain or shine they are there for you, giving it their all!! Their products are amazing and so crazy easy to use!!

This stuff is fabulous, ladies this makes our lives helping our hubbies/significant others load and unload machines so much betther. We no longer have to wait on them to strap our babies down, we can do it our selves!!

Luv these guys!!!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need super clamps and glides for new trailer...can a guy deal direct? Or wait for Princess Auto sale?? Anyone...???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I need super clamps and glides for new trailer...can a guy deal direct? Or wait for Princess Auto sale?? Anyone...???

Give them a call, let them know you're a snowandmud member and they'll do their best to accomodate your needs!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed....... Randall is a business man he will take care of you. Even if its out of his way

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great product, great guys. I think they had glides listed on Calgary kijiji a while back. Heck they even drove to meet me at peters driven.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a cracked handle on one of mine....is there replacement parts available?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Order placed with Todd... Excited to get it installed...!!!

I alway had the screw type ski hold downs on my sled trailer thought I don't need super clamps! Then got a good deal on a set this winter and can't believe I went that long with out them! They are sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I alway had the screw type ski hold downs on my sled trailer thought I don't need super clamps! Then got a good deal on a set this winter and can't believe I went that long with out them! They are sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya. The screw ones suck!

Top Bottom