Whistler has an girl sled crew. Hot ladies!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Other sledding areas can only dream of such a crew! These babes can ride, they raise money for charity and they do sled trips together.

The babes own sleds! They load and unload from sled decks! How can this be you say? Don’t they need a guy to help load, tie down, drive? No sir. They do it all. They got this. Cool right?

Some babes may even be single and you can always get a “braaapbabes hug.” This special hug is where the babes gather round 1 lucky sledder and give him a big, soft, squishy group hug.

If you see the babes on the mountain, ask them for your very own “braaapbabes hug.”

55c905ad8d677dbcee429fde006aa9fb.jpg

Last edited:

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hot chicks in the hills are awesome!! As long as you have shades on, you can gawk as long as you want because your own wife is never around!!

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to run into them in Spring Time when they got those bikini tops on in the HOT mountain sun !

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a crew of ladies a couple years ago called themselves the Sled Betty's.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is why i ride in neon gear and have pink cheetah set up... Horny boys like a few of you see the neon stuck and come ripping over to help only to find out i'm a dick and no babe hahaha you suckers.
Happened to me two years ago, seen a pink sled and rider with pink gear stuck in a creek bottom all by themselves, thought it was a lady stuck and seperated from her group as it was socked in and thought she aint getting out of there by herself. Rolled up and she had a beard and in fact was not a she lol...... still helped though

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happened to me two years ago, seen a pink sled and rider with pink gear stuck in a creek bottom all by themselves, thought it was a lady stuck and seperated from her group as it was socked in and thought she aint getting out of there by herself. Rolled up and she had a beard and in fact was not a she lol...... Still helped though

LHFreak??

Annacassandra

Reaction score
Im just not impressed, do something thousands of people do but because of gender its supposed to be special....... gimme a break....... do something actually special then id give praise where praise is due

I don’t think it’s all that special or that you need to give praise for being able to do something that plenty of other people are fully capable of doing. But I do think it’s worth pointing out that women actually can do it. So many are too scared to even try- show them that other women can do it, tell them that they can do it too and it won’t be such a big deal.

Top Bottom