While it's tore appart

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
if you take that can out of your way you will have plent of room in there sleddingmom !!!
looks kinda figgly at your pics :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you take that can out of your way you will have plent of room in there sleddingmom !!!
looks kinda figgly at your pics :)

Thanks Fossy. If Figgly means not so good gotcha. We were talking about that. What kind of Can would you recommend for my sled? I was looking in the royal distributing catalogue but I don't know where to start. I was also trying to find that trim stuff for the running boards to give it more traction and look cool at the same time. Maybe a bright orange too!:d

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way to go mom. good to see that you got your sled up and runnin' again. you mentioned an oil leak in the chain case. I would look into it asap. you don't want to start at square one again. As for the can MBRP make good cans. I'm not sure that they have one for yours but if they do you can rest asure that it will fit very well. MBRP is know for their fit.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fossy. If Figgly means not so good gotcha. We were talking about that. What kind of Can would you recommend for my sled? I was looking in the royal distributing catalogue but I don't know where to start. I was also trying to find that trim stuff for the running boards to give it more traction and look cool at the same time. Maybe a bright orange too!:d

Nooooooooooooooo! :D You can get the little traction strips that are far better IMO, that running board edging can be killer on knees and pants if you fall on it. They will mount on your running board edge and are better than that full length traction stuff but you can't get them in bright orange (I would just opt for black :D since or course you don't want to clash colours). I just finished installing some on my AC with the rolled running board edge and don't have any pics of that one, but here they are on my other sled. This sled is powder coated and when snow gets on it, the running boards were ultra slick, installed these and I haven't had any issues since. Just something to think about. Bottom of pg 294 in the Royal catalogue.

If you are looking for a can, sled-parts has them on sale right now. Sled-Parts.com - Sled Parts - Engine - Rumble Pack
I think the ZR one might fit yours, you'd have to ask the AC gurus, but I think the chassis design was the same.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yipeeeeee!!!!!! Rode for 5.5 hours(70kms) today, totally freaking Awesome!!!! Jumped stuff, climbed stuff, and everything felt awesome. Machine did so well! Everything working as it should. Dusty velcro is perfect for the seat, not one bit of movement. We had that chaincase apart a few times, tightened everything up, made sure the o-ring was where it should be and no chaincase leak. I am so full of gratitude right now. Thank you again everyone who helped us and encouraged us while we were fixing my sled. Thank you from my whole family!

Top Bottom