www.zx7r.de
anybody know which track im running ?
and do i have extroverts or not i would think not ? might be wrong

its a 151x16x2

thx for help

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like a camo extreme.you need to get a better pic inside at the front of the track,The white wheels that look like sprockets.
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From what I can see Im thinking stock drivers!
Two and a half pitch!
catmando!

RevBlk

Reaction score
I agree. I don't see the extroverts. 2.52 pitch. Camoplast Challenger. Maybe an Extreme. Pretty decent track IMO.
Rev

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the above replies... however i'm sure your flipper is 15 inch not 16 as you stated. Did'nt think a 16" would fit in the '01 '02 etc. Mountain Cats. Stock tracks were all 15" on those sleds. Your drivers are stock AC/MC drivers, not extrovert.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the camo extreme was never made with a 2.52. if it is a 2.52 pitch 16 wide it may be a doo track (challenger)

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
its defenatly a 16" wide and scotty this one is the 03 my 02 has a 15" wide thats correct

well i take some better pictures tomorrow cause sled stored at work

is there any specific points i can takle pics to make track sure ? should it be written on somewhere ?

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should have the company name and a part # somewhere on the outside(lugside) of track in the center.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thats a stock bombardier camoplast track.... Every 3rd window is still enclosed(not punched out)..... Same track as on my '04 rev summit x ....... It will say on the track the camoplast and probably the bombardier part #.......

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a stock bombardier camoplast track.... Every 3rd window is still enclosed(not punched out)..... Same track as on my '04 rev summit x ....... It will say on the track the camoplast and probably the bombardier part #.......

Good call on that one rc.. i didn't notice the slosed window till you mentioned it.. And you are absolutely right.. That is a 16"wide and the lugs are 2.313"tall and it's 2.52pitch track.. Camoplast challengers can be fit into the mountain cat chasis but they are a tight fit..

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
a DOODOO track an my kitti :rant::rant::rant::d:d

thx guys apreciate it

so if im looking for extroverts
i need them with 2.52 pitch ?
and how do i know how manny teeth i can run should run ?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its an inbreed.................LOL! It is a Arctic Doo!
Told you there would be answers!
catmando!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a DOODOO track an my kitti :rant::rant::rant::d:d

thx guys apreciate it

so if im looking for extroverts
i need them with 2.52 pitch ?
and how do i know how manny teeth i can run should run ?

Fossy i have a brand new set of 10 tooth extraverts that Specialty sleds just put on my shaft, after some mis-planning on my part i've decided to go with 9's and couldn't return the 10's. I'll let the whole set-up go with the drive shaft for a $150 dollars, they've never made 1 revolution on any track. Receipt's to prove how recent they were purchased. I'll send you PM as well so i can get these things out of my garage. Thanks.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
fossy i have a brand new set of 10 tooth extraverts that specialty sleds just put on my shaft, after some mis-planning on my part i've decided to go with 9's and couldn't return the 10's. I'll let the whole set-up go with the drive shaft for a $150 dollars, they've never made 1 revolution on any track. Receipt's to prove how recent they were purchased. I'll send you pm as well so i can get these things out of my garage. Thanks.

thats a good price, but will they fit?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats a good price, but will they fit?

To put extroverts on that machine a guy'd have to look at clearance's cause you might have to cut the front of the rails back a little bit.. We had to do that on the early revs and some polaris's aswell.. And also check the clearance in tunnel around track.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To put extroverts on that machine a guy'd have to look at clearance's cause you might have to cut the front of the rails back a little bit.. We had to do that on the early revs and some polaris's aswell.. And also check the clearance in tunnel around track.

Glen your right, i talked to Eric at specailty and i still had to cut my rails 1" back on an 04' Rev to give them enough clearance with 9 tooth. What is a safe distance between the rail and the drivers? I have roughly an 1" when i put a block under the front spring and fully compress, Summitric measured his Rev for me and i would say we're pretty close. Thanks again Ric i used your calculation to help judge how much i cut. Now i'm going to put a set of 8" wheels in her to take up some slack and ride the tank of her.

Glen interested in a set of drivers for CHEAP!!!!!!:d:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen your right, i talked to Eric at specailty and i still had to cut my rails 1" back on an 04' Rev to give them enough clearance with 9 tooth. What is a safe distance between the rail and the drivers? I have roughly an 1" when i put a block under the front spring and fully compress, Summitric measured his Rev for me and i would say we're pretty close. Thanks again Ric i used your calculation to help judge how much i cut. Now i'm going to put a set of 8" wheels in her to take up some slack and ride the tank of her.

Glen interested in a set of drivers for CHEAP!!!!!!:d:d

You should be good to go.. the distances are good.. Get er all together and let her rip..

Top Bottom