Which is better to turbo a four stroke or a two stroke.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11popcorn.gif

help yourself!!

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Raustin cat for the info. Maybe we will see you on the hill. What kind of job do you do that you work that shift?

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow what a show.......lets have an ol fashion showdown

Oh its on like donkey kong... im there i will have the turbo installed Dec. 6th weekend... then im going to use the Dec 20th weekend... my first ride for a tuning weekend... anytime after that im down... i'll be in valemount over new yrs... i'll be arriving on the afternoon of the 31st and i will be there for 4 or 5 days... bring it 4 strokers!!! lol

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Raustin cat for the info. Maybe we will see you on the hill. What kind of job do you do that you work that shift?

Yea no problem for the info... if u decide to hold off a bit on buying a turbo let me know and we can get togther in the mountains sometime and i can let u ride my 8 turbo... it will give you an idea of what it will be like, the only difference is that yours will be more powerful!

As for the jobsky i work 8 days on (10 hr days) and 6 off so it works out to the same as a normal mon to friday job... i work for an oil and gas company as a production engineer EIT... out in the field getting some training and stuff... i will be transfered to calgary office next september and then i will have to say bye bye to my sweet shift :(

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
It's really hard to say which is better... The 4 stroke is way better for many reasons. Hmmm, I guess that wasn't that hard after all.:eek::d

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty quick to call someone out based on a paintjob! But either way I'll be sure to post the embarassing video cause I'll be there. Where did you get popcorn?

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is the point of this??

It is so hard to deside weather to go with a 2 or 4 stroke turbo.;???

I love 2 and that is what i am get..

Justin:rolleyes:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Or not... i can understand why you wouldn't want to show up and be embarrassed infront of everybody...
This is typical...the 2 smoker turbo guys wanna see where they sit in the pecking order. keyboard racing is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, your still a .......................;)

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Raustincat, I just might take you up on that test ride. I sure would like to try one before buying.I am not sure as to when i will be getting to the mountains but i will let you know and maybe we could hook up.

Steve

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Raustincat, I just might take you up on that test ride. I sure would like to try one before buying.I am not sure as to when i will be getting to the mountains but i will let you know and maybe we could hook up.

Steve

Steve... i notice you are in sherwood park... my parents live in sherwood park and i keep my sled just outside fort saskatchewan... i am in sherwood park almost every other weekend... unless im in the mountains sledding...worst case if we can't meet up in the mountains you can take it for a rip around here if we ever get enough snow...

Ryan

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
This is typical...the 2 smoker turbo guys wanna see where they sit in the pecking order. keyboard racing is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, your still a .......................;)

retard....

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan for the invite. That would be great. If your in town one weekend give me a call if you want. I would like to take a look at the turbo and ask some more questions. I will PM you with my number.

Top Bottom