Which goggles are best?

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear a steen hansen (made in canada) helemet. I grabbed a set of pro-grip goggles. They don't fit very well. From the chin bar to the brow line of the helmet isn't very tall on the helmet. I removed the dirt deflector from the chin bar to add a bit more space but still the goggles don't fit very well. I have a big head and don't find that the goggles have a wide enough frame. I sure like the lense though. It's not a fully transitional lens but it changes from crystal clear to a tinted grey in the shadows while its still bright or tints blue when you're in the sun. Also the lens have a tear off posts. I haven't found a replacement tear offs but they sure were good while I had them.

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hands down dragon goggles are the best... All my riding partners wear different kinds and they always fog up. I've rode with these for 2 years and have never had a problem with them fogging or cracking

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had a few of my spare 509 lens crack on me this season when swapping them out, anyone else have this problem? They can be a sob to change too.

Very, very true statement.^^^

samson smith

Reaction score
I have a Oakley snowboard goggles. I was buy this goggle from Canada last year. It is black in color. It is really very nice goggles. I love it. I think it is the best.

Top Bottom