Where's the snow alberta non mountain thread

Hotwheels81

Reaction score
Fund 8-10" NE of Beaver Lodge today, south on Hwy 40 and down the Archie way is/was only 4-6" on Friday, Valleyview has 3-4" but it's blowing around so hard to get an exact number... So unless your riding an Everest or Tundra she's pretty skinny in the snow department... Next moth things should improve.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much around Camrose and what there was blew all of the way to Sask yesterday! My brother-in-law went for a ride on Saturday and said the fields were better than he expected but I'm not going to risk it. I have a habit of finding rocks at the best of times...

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some snow in FMM, but it is more Elan riding right now. The ground is frozen, start of a great base with the wind blowing around. Be nice to get another foot or so by Christmas to be a decent start to the season here.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow east of red deer, guy riding in ditch today

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roads are drifting in, going to be a bad night to be on the hwys i think

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty skimpy so far, heard there's some maybe in Fort Mac area but that's a drive!

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only about 1 1/2 inches or so in mayerthorpe/whitecourt area . I sure wouldn't be riding a sled on it yet heh.
but its gotten cold around here so it might start coming in.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowed in Bonnyville last night. I might have to sweep the sidewalks.:i_need_snow:
Definitely not enough to even think about sledding yet.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3-4" in my yard in Whitecourt, still not deeper than my lugs though, definitely a $hitty start to the season, good news is this cold weather will help put a freeze on the river which will help in building the trail across the athabasca

only about 1 1/2 inches or so in mayerthorpe/whitecourt area . I sure wouldn't be riding a sled on it yet heh.
but its gotten cold around here so it might start coming in.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3-4" in my yard in Whitecourt, still not deeper than my lugs though, definitely a $hitty start to the season, good news is this cold weather will help put a freeze on the river which will help in building the trail across the athabasca
Yup that's one bonus to a bad start,most ice is ready now,I've been quadding on ice in my area already.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've been working all over the Edson, Whitecourt, Foxcrk and Swan Hills area. There is about 4" give or take everywhere. Pic near Judy Creek this am. Better start the snowdance sledders!

❄️Update. Its snowing up here at House Mountain

Last edited:
Top Bottom