Maptun Stage 1 Non-turbo

Bradvtown

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with installing a Maptun stage 1 on a non-turbo summit? Been debating installing one but I'd like to know if it keeps it somewhat reliable or if you noticed any real difference with it?

06yamahaapex

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with installing a Maptun stage 1 on a non-turbo summit? Been debating installing one but I'd like to know if it keeps it somewhat reliable or if you noticed any real difference with it?

Do you have the maptuner x already ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've thought about it, I see now the stage II does not require a pipe. I struggle with that power gain & just a tune. The previous stage II require a bikeman pipe that I had no interest in. Their turbo files work very, driveability is better than stock....that's a bonus.

My NA motor has a complete SLP exhaust & a modified stock cylinder head, it is very consistent performance wise day in day out. The price of the tune file makes me very hesitant to try.

Bradvtown

Reaction score
Currently stock minus a can, no maptuner X.

Ya I hear you with the power gain from just the tune on an NA. Kinda why I was looking for some firsthand experience and not just claimed numbers.

Top Bottom