Where's the cheapest place to buy........

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to buy 2 or 3 ABS FREERIDE bags, where's the cheapest place to get them?Thanks!:d:beer:

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how cheap they get... probably looking at a G each... if you get a deal on buying more than one let me know... me and a buddy of mine are interested in buying one as well... so lets say if u have 3 bags plus our two bags maybe a deal could be made...

pm me if you get any info on deals. It would be appreciated

Thanks,
Auzz

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Would like to buy 2 or 3 ABS FREERIDE bags, where's the cheapest place to get them?Thanks!:d:beer:

try Paul at Ghostrider Motorsports in Fernie 250-423-9251 and tell him Doug sent you. Fording/Elk Valley Coal/Teck Coal whatever you want to call it is giving the employees a "recreation stippend" of $1000 and Paul has sold an amazing amount of those this fall.

He handles the Snow Pulse and the advantage with them is that they use compressed air (most fire depts can fill the cannisters)....if he ships them to AB there shouldn't be any tax so it is worth a phone call....:xmas-smiley-018:

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine at rocky mountain extreme, great service, they have rep in sherwood park that met me there when i was visiting family, the guy went through the whole pack with me we tested it no bubbles no troubles, i paid $1050 for the vario freeride, here is the web site

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like check the vario, have not seen one of these yet, then spend some money!!!:d:beer:

Top Bottom