Where to Stay???

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and i are planing a trip to Yellowstone in December, looking for opinions on cabins for a group of 4-6 to stay in and sled from. I have been looking at the Faithful St Inn and the Stagecoach Inn. Both look great, any one have any other suggestions and opinions? :confused:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moose creek cabins. Best place to stay imo. They have a couple of houses to stay in too, with full kitchens and all that.

Sent from my Desire HD

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moose creek cabins. Best place to stay imo. They have a couple of houses to stay in too, with full kitchens and all that.

Sent from my Desire HD

X2. Dan and Brenna are the best. The cabins are cozy with 3 rooms and 2 beds. And the best part is you park your sleds right out the front door. The coffee and doughnuts are on first thing in the morning and everyone always gets together for a visit and to plan the days trip.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2. Dan and Brenna are the best. The cabins are cozy with 3 rooms and 2 beds. And the best part is you park your sleds right out the front door. The coffee and doughnuts are on first thing in the morning and everyone always gets together for a visit and to plan the days trip.
Do you know if Dan and Brenda are still there Ken? I heard a rumor that they might have sold. I sure hope not.

Top Bottom