where to stay in Revy

trailblazer

Reaction score
Any recomendations for accommadations .Peaks lodge or Glacier House,can you sled to frisby and boulder from both and who has more ammeneties for sledders?Thanks for the help

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would not stay at glacier house if i was givin a week for free!!! Personally i would stay in town. . or if i had to the peaks lodge. last year they called the cops on me fo sledding to sled shed through his property. but he lost all of his sledder bussiness and put up a security fence this year so maybe he has changed his mine. just my thoughts. we usually stay at days inn and we get awsome service and its right next door to zalas steak and pizza.

trailblazer

Reaction score
'preciate that info,i was thinkin' of the convience of staying at the base!Peaks it is,with all the sledder business and they operate a lodge in Revy, you think they would be a little friendlier?They sounded sledder friendly at Peaks(as they should be)!

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya if i were u either place would be good. but the peaks is ur best bet. when do u plan on being out there. we r gonna be there from the 27-1 or so. have a good ride. worth the drive for this much snow. about 1-2 feet fresh as of today up top.

B

breezer29

Peaks

We have stayed at Peaks 3 years in a row and have been treated great. Great rates good food, locked compound nice lounge area.

Have fun "Tell them the Brooks Feb-07 crew sent you"

paparattler

Reaction score
where to stay in revy

we st ay at the glacierhouse for 5 seasons in a row and in the summertime we camp at the lodge,10 dollars a day with use of all facilities.
we have been treated great and to the point information where the good sledding on frisby and boulder are.
my 2 bits worth.
paparattler

Top Bottom